In the present era of Globalization, the Education Environment & Admission Procedure has been becoming more dynamic. Sharda University, since 1996 has announced SUAT (Sharda University Admission Test) Admission Test for all the aspirants for a single platform or university. Sharda is India’s first Pvt. University to introduce such a comprehensive test at par with leading Universities & National/State Level Entrance tests.
SUAT Exam (Sharda University Admission Test) is conducted every year by Sharda University, Greater Noida for admissions to undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The SUAT 2021 exam in one take allows the candidate to sit and be eligible for all courses. SUAT is conducted in online mode and the test pattern comprises 100 objective type questions of one mark each. Generally, problem-solving skills, analytical skills and language proficiency are the criteria for the evaluation of the candidates.
- Name of the exam: Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT)
- Conducting Body: Sharda University
- Mode of Application: Online
- Application Fee: Rs. 1200
- Official Website: suat.sharda.ac.in
- Courses Available: BTech, BCA, MCA, BTech + MBA integrated, BTech + MTech integrated, BBA, BCom, BBA + MBA integrated, MBA, Journalism & Mass Communication & Design, Integrated Law, BA (Hons) & B.Sc
- Basic Eligibility Criteria:
UG Courses: Class XII
PG Courses: Bachelor’s degree
- Exam mode: Home-Based Online Test
SUAT 2021 Admit Card
The Admit Card for SUAT 2021 will only be generated with successful registration. Because then Sharda University will send the confirmation page to the ATTESTED Centre. Subsequently, ATTEST will be activating the OEBS (Online Examination Booking System).
By using it, candidates will book an examination slot. To book a slot, the Unique ID and Password of the candidate will be required.
Students are required to download SUAT Admit Card 2021 from the official website and carry 2 copies of it on the examination day.
Additionally, the applicants must also carry 1 photo identity proof and fee receipt. Without these documents, they will not be allowed to write the exam.
SUAT 2021 Exam Dates (Tentative)
Candidates must check the SUAT 2021 exam dates, or any other updates to know about the exam more precisely. Because of such uncertain times, it is good to know about the details as to when the various events will be conducted.
SUAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For undergraduate courses:
- Students should have passed or appeared in the Class 12th examination.
- For B.E/BTech/BSc courses
Candidates must have science subjects in senior secondary high school- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, as well as Mathematics. Moreover, they must have 60% marks in Class 10th and 70% and above marks in Class 12th.
- For BCA/BCom
They should have studied Mathematics/Statistics/Information Science/Computer subjects and they must have 50% marks in Class 12th in aggregate of all subjects.
- For BBA/BA courses
Students from any stream can apply however, they must have studied relevant subjects like commerce/mathematics in class 12th and also they must have proficiency in English Communication.
- For Journalism, mass communication and design courses
Students must have completed Class 12th with 50% marks and must be proficient in English Communication.
SUAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Students who are appearing for the exam must be aware of the SUAT 2021 Exam Pattern to answer correctly and effectively on the day of the examination. SUAT 2021 is an online entrance exam. The question paper is objective type in nature with 90 questions in all. It will be conducted to analyze a candidate’s problem-solving ability, language proficiency and analytical skills. 30 questions will be asked from each section (i.e. PCM). The time duration of this exam will be 90 min. The exam does not have any negative marking. There are different sections in SUAT for different disciplines. Students must secure a minimum of 35% for qualification.
SUAT RESULTS 2021
SUAT 2021 Result is released by the University a few days after the successful commencement of the entrance exam. Students will be able to check the result through the official portal of the University. The report card can be downloaded by the students by entering their registered login credentials. Candidates need to secure minimum cut off marks in the entrance test to qualify for SUAT.
Those who will qualify for the entrance test successfully will be only selected for a personal interview. However, for admission into the MBA Programme, Group Discussion Round is organized by the authority.
SUAT 2021 Answer Key
After the SUAT 2021 Test, the answer key is displayed before the declaration of the SUAT result which will help the candidates to predict the marks before the final result.
Once the actual answer keys of SUAT 2021 are announced, students can cross-check for any objections.
If the candidate finds any discrepancy in any answer marked by them then the student can challenge SUAT 2021 answer key.
There will be an additional fee for any challenge against the answer key in the exam.
The payment for this must be made online and is not refundable and has to be taken note of.
SUAT 2021 Exam Centers
- There are a total of 58 test centres across India that hold SUAT 2021.
- These centres are located in states/ cities viz. Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, Guwahati, Patna, Delhi, Surat, Rajkot etc.
- The selection of the SUAT 2021 Exam Center will be made at the time of application form filling.
- Candidates can choose any of the mentioned test centres as per their preference.
Documents required for SUAT 2021 Counselling
- 1. SUAT 2021 Admit Card
- 2. Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
- 3. Class 10th and 12th passing certificate
- 4. Graduation certificates (for PG courses - If applicable)
- 5. SUAT scorecard/rank card or any other entrance test scorecard
- 6. Legal photo ID proof
- 7. Registration fee payment receipt
- 8. Three recent passport size photographs
SUAT 2021 PREPARATION TIPS
- Students should select the best study material.
- Then, Go for the best authors while searching for reference books.
- The revision is the key to success.
- Next, Keep on revising the syllabus at least twice or thrice after finishing it.
- Time management is a very important factor for each subject and this will help in covering the syllabus.
- Then, Refer to Mock test question papers for reference and prepare well.
- Analyze the changes in the difficulty level of each years' question.
- Students should have the proper knowledge about the Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
SUAT 2021 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. When is the admission process done for SUAT 2021?
A. The official authentic dates of SUAT 2021 are not yet announced by the authorities.