Verb Questions with Answers
- 1. A lion does not _______ grass.
Answer:- A lion does not eat grass.
- 2. Most people _______ a newspaper in the morning.
Answer:- Most people read a newspaper in the morning.
- 3. Birds _______ nests.
Answer:- Birds build nests.
- 4. A carpenter _______ furniture.
Answer:- A carpenter makes furniture.
- 5. Birds _______ in the sky.
Answer:- Birds fly in the sky.
- 6. Buds _______ into flowers.
Answer:- Buds bloom into flowers.
- 7. Fire _______.
Answer:- Fire burns.
- 8. Aryan _______ for an insurance company.
Answer:- Aryan works for an insurance company.
- 9. Cows _______ grass.
Answer:- Cows eat grass.
- 10. The wind _______.
Answer:- The wind blows.
- 11. The monkey sat by the door.
Answer:- The monkey sat by the door.
- 12. Jack _______ in a hurry.
Answer:- Jack left in a hurry.
- 13. Michelle _______ her elbow while _______.
Answer:- Michelle hurt her elbow while playing.
- 14. Please _______ the door.
Answer:- Please open the door.
- 15. She _______ a new car and _______ _______ her driving lessons.
Answer:- She bought a new car and started taking her driving lessons.
- 16. Joe _______ the job offer.
Answer:- Joe accepted the job offer.
- 17. Kelly _______ hip-hop music.
Answer:- Kelly enjoys hip-hop music.
- 18. We _______ to the grocery store and _______ so many items that _______ them home became difficult.
Answer:- We went to the grocery store and bought so many items that carrying them home became difficult.
- 19. The accountant is _______ the expenditure for the month of February.
Answer:- The accountant is calculating the expenditure for the month of February.
- 20. Johnson _______ a lot of money but he spends it too.
Answer:- Johnson earns a lot of money but he spends it too.