It was established in 1986, NIFT is the foundation of fashion education in the country and has been in the field of giving proficient human resources to the material and attire industry. It was made a legal foundation in 2006 by an Act of the Indian Parliament with the President of India as 'Guest' and has undeniable grounds all over the country. Throughout the long term, NIFT has likewise been functioning as an information specialist co-op to the Union and State governments in the space of plan advancement and situating of handlooms and crafted works.
The NIFT 2021 admit card NIFT for online interviews of MFM, MDes and MFT admission has been released online on the official website of NIFT. The NIFT admit card is made accessible online mode on the official website of NIFT. To download the NIFT admit card/hall ticket, aspirants can enter their Application number, Registered email ID and Date of Birth (DOB). NIFT Entrance Exam Admit Card for the written exam has been released by the National Institute of Fashion Technology on Feb 1, at 2 PM.
The 2021 Exam Pattern consists of CAT (Creative Aptitude Test ), GAT (General Ability Test) and GD/PI. Aspirants appearing for B.Des and M.Des have to prepare for CAT and GAT while those appearing for B.FTech and M.FTech will have to appear only for GAT. Moreover, B.Des and M.Des candidates will be further called for the Situation Test.
NIFT 2021 Eligibility Criteria is the details to check the requirements one has, to undergo a particular program and get admissions. There are some basic eligibility standards that a candidate needs to come up with before filling the NIFT Application Form. These standards are mentioned below:
The details about NIFT 2021 Application form is discussed in the given below section:
- 1. NIFT 2021 Registration process has been initiated from 14th December 2020.
- 2. To fill the application form, aspirants are required to register online using their valid mobile number and mail id.
- 3. Students can start filling their application form by 21st January 2021.
- 4. For NIFT registration, students can check through various steps – Register online, filling up an application, uploading documents & application fee payment.
- 5. Aspirants can also register for NIFT 2021 by 24th January 2021 after paying a late fee of Rs. 5000.
- 6. Candidates will also be able to make corrections in the application form in case of any error in the details filled in the application.
- 7. Students are advised to take a printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other further procedures.
The General Ability Test syllabus is also called GAT for B. Des. and M. Des. courses are divided into these sections:
- 1. Quantitative Ability
- 2. Communication Ability
- 3. English Comprehension
- 4. Analytical Ability
- 5. General Knowledge and Current Affairs
NIFT or the National Institute of Fashion Technology is conducted in 32 cities across the country. Candidates are provided with the opportunity to pick up their preferred NIFT Exam Centre while filling up the application form of NIFT. During the application process, candidates are allowed to pick up only one preferred examination city, not more than that. The decision must be taken carefully as no requests for change in the exam centre are entertained later by the exam authorities.
Ques: Enumerate in detail the NIFT 2021 MFM Course syllabus?
Ans: Students appearing for the NIFT Entrance exam 2021 for MFM Courses will appear for General Aptitude Test (GAT) followed by GD and PI.