About UP VEE - UP Veterinary Entrance Exam
Veterinary Entrance Exam in Uttar Pradesh in 2021 UP Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya (Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya) Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidyalaya Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidyalaya Pashu Chikitsa Exam. In the academic year, 2021 GoAnusandhan Sansthan (DUVASU) Mathura is accepting applications for several undergraduate, postgraduate, and diploma courses in veterinary medicine. In 2020, DUVASU will begin BVSc. M.V.Sc. / PhD and diploma programmes are available.
Candidates for the B.V.Sc. and A.H. programmes must pass the Pre-Veterinary Entrance Exam (PVT). Candidates for the above courses are chosen based on their performance on the main PVT exam administered by Mathura DUVASU. Candidates enrolled in the B.V.Sc. and A.H. programmes must pass the Preliminary and Major PVT exams with a minimum passing mark.
The cut-off score for UR and OBC is 50%, and the score for candidates who fall into the SC / ST category is 40%.
UP VEE - UP Veterinary Entrance Exam Admit Card
The admission card or hall ticket for the UP VEE Exam can be downloaded from the official website by all candidates who submit their application form on or before the deadline. At the testing centre, candidates must present their entry tickets. Using their login credentials, such as their registration number and password, candidates can download their admit cards. Candidates without a valid entry ticket are not permitted to enter the examination room. All candidates should be at the Examination Centre at least 45 minutes before the start of the test.
UP VEE - UP Veterinary Entrance Exam Highlights
UP VEE exam is a product and examination of Uttar Pradesh Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidyalaya Exam Go-Anusandhan Sansthan. The conduction authority decides every decision regarding it and it is always conducted in offline mode, where the candidate has to go to the test centre and write the exam. The duration of the exam is 2 hours consisting of multiple-choice questions. The total number of questions is 200 and the medium of the paper is available in English and Hindi.
UP VEE - UP Veterinary Entrance Exam Important Dates
For B.V.Sc & A.H. Programs
UP VEE - UP Veterinary Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Must be an Indian national (NRIs are also eligible) with a domicile in Uttar Pradesh (not in the case of NRI)
- The minimum age is 17 and the maximum age is 25.
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC categories will be allowed a 5-year age relaxation.
- Candidates applying for B.V.Sc. and A.H. degree programmes from the General Category must have a 50 percent aggregate in the qualifying test. The qualifying examination requires 47.5 percent for the reserved category (SC/ST).
- NRI candidates must have completed the 12th grade with a minimum of 50% in each subject.
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English must all be passed in 10+2.
UP VEE - UP Application Process
- Visit the university's official website.
- For academics, go to this link.
- Examine the application form and ensure that all of the needed details are filled in accurately and correctly.
- Upload a scanned copy of your signature along with a passport photo.
- Click submit to send the form to the authorities.
- To make changes, click "update registration form."
- From the drop-down option, choose "Make Payment."
- Date of birth, registration number, and phone number must all be entered.
- You can pay the application cost using a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Fill out the form after printing it out.
UP VEE - UP Veterinary Entrance Exam Syllabus
Given below is the subject wise syllabus for the UP Veterinary exam:
UP VEE - UP Veterinary Entrance Exam Preparation Tips
The UP veterinary exam 2021 follows the same format and syllabus as other entrance exams such as NEET (Botany and Zoology), JEE Main (Physics and Chemistry Part), and so on. Candidates can study the suggested books for important exams like the NEET. Candidates will benefit from the following booklist, which is organised by subject
UP VEE - UP Veterinary Entrance Exam Exam Pattern
||Offline (Pen and Paper based) only
|Number of Papers
|Number of Sections
||3 (Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany)
|Question Paper Type
||Objective type (200 questions)
- 150 Marks
- Paper 1- 100
- Paper 2- 50
|Language of question paper
||Both English and Hindi
UP VEE - UP Veterinary Entrance Exam Exam Centers
The examination centres for Pre - Veterinary Test are as follows:
UP VEE - UP Veterinary Entrance Exam Answer Key
Candidates would be accessing the results on the university websites, the exam would be followed by counselling sessions. Check the results and answer key from below mentioned steps:
The entrance test qualified/selected candidates are then invited to the Counseling phase. Candidates will be allowed to the course only after their documents have been verified.
Documents Required at Counselling
- UP Veterinary Entrance Exam Admit Card
- UP Veterinary Entrance Exam Score Card
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Graduation Marksheet(if needed)
- Post-graduation Marksheet(if needed)
- Caste Certificate(if needed)
- Domicile Certificate
- Physical Disability Certificate(if needed)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) :
1. Is the application form for the UP Veterinary Entrance Exam 2021 courses identical?
Ans. In the UP Veterinary Entrance Exam 2021, each course will have its application form.