The UPCATET (Uttar Pradesh Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance Test) is a state-led entrance exam held to provide admission to Uttar Pradesh residents to various undergraduate and graduate programmes offered at Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology in Kanpur, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture and Technology in Meerut, and Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology in Meerut. The UPCATET is a state-level entrance exam held once a year. The UPCATET is a three-hour test that can be taken online or offline (pen & paper test).
UPCATET 2021 Highlights
||Uttar Pradesh Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance Test (UPCATET)
||Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology, Ayodhya
||English & Hindi
||Under Graduates, Post Graduate and PhD
- UG – 1734
- PG – 583
- PhD – 258
- Diploma – 100
UPCATET 2021 Exam Dates
All the significant dates of events mentioned below are tentative and have been delayed or have been already extended because of the pandemic situation in the country. Follow for the official schedule of UPCATET 2021:
UPCATET 2021 Eligibility
Candidates must check if they meet the qualifying requirements before filling out the application form. All applicants must provide their physical fitness certificate in the manner given on the official website, which must be certified by a registered medical practitioner.
UPCATET Application Form 2021
Students can find information about the UPCATET 2021 online application form here:
- From February 18, 2021, through April 30, 2021, the UPCATET Application Form 2021 was available on the official website.
- Students should carefully fill out all of the details on the application form, and the entire application process will be conducted entirely online.
- Candidates must submit a scanned image of a recent photo (online mode).
- Candidates should print a copy of the fully completed application form for future reference.
- There is no option to deliver the application form as an offline/hard copy.
The UPCATET Syllabus is based on high school physics, chemistry, math, and biology standards. The fundamental syllabus for all of the programmes in the test may be found here.
Undergraduate Program: Syllabus for Intermediate Examinations in the particular topic as prescribed by the UP Board.
Master's Program: Syllabus of the relevant undergraduate course
PhD Program: Master's Program Syllabus of the Concerned Subject
MBA (Agri. Business) Program
- General Knowledge
- Reasoning & Aptitude
- General English of High School Standard
Admit Card for UPCATET 2021
The Admit Card will be accessible on the official website only. It is not sent to the candidate through courier or regular mail. Without an admission card, candidates are not permitted to enter the exam venue.
You must also bring one kind of picture identification
- Driving license
- Voter ID
- PAN card
- Aadhar card or any other govt. ID and
- An affidavit signed by the Notary officer with a photo in which the photo of the applicant is attached and visible.
UPCATET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates who desire to take the exam should be familiar with the UPCATET 2021 Exam Pattern, which has been established by the conducting organisation.
The test consists of multiple-choice questions with an objective format.
The exam lasts 3 hours for UG students, 3 hours for PG students (excluding MBA students), and 2 hours for PhD students.
The language and mode of the question paper are in both English and Hindi.
For BSc and BTech course admissions, there will be four groups of UPCATET exam papers as follows:
UPCATET 2021 Exam Center
- The UPCATET 2021 examination will be held in six cities: Banda, Ayodhya, Kanpur, Meerut, Lucknow, and Varanasi.
- If there are no seats available at the chosen exam centre, the next closest centre will be assigned.
- To avoid last-minute hassles and delays, arrive at the exam centre one hour early.
- The exam centre will not be altered once it has been assigned.
UPCATET 2021 Result
Following the successful conclusion of the exam, NDUAT, Ayodhya will release the UPCATET 2021 result. Candidates can verify their results using their application number, roll number, and birth date. Candidates should keep in mind that the date of birth they provide on the website to verify their results must be in the format date-month-year.
UPCATET 2021 Counselling
The UPCATET 2021 counselling process will begin on July 5, 2021. Individual call letters will not be sent to applicants. Admission will be based on the merit list, which will be determined by the marks obtained in the UPCATET 2021.
- Following the announcement of the UPCATET results, all qualified candidates are counselled and assigned seats in their desired courses and universities.
- Seats are assigned based on merit, reservation, and preference at the time of counselling.
- Candidates can download their UPCATET 2021 counselling letters after the results are released from the exam's official website.
- The date, time, and location of the UPCATET counselling session would be included in the letter.
- All candidates must attend counselling according to the timetable provided in the letter.
Documents required for counselling 2021 for UPCATET
The following are the documents that candidates must bring to the UPCATET 2021 counselling session. It should be mentioned that candidates must bring five sets of all documents with them.
|Registrar/ Principal/ Dean of last attended college/ institution attested copy of the online application form
||Photocopies of Class X and XII certificates and mark sheets that have been attested
|Original and verified photocopies of Bachelor's and Master's degree mark sheets and certificates
||The relevant government in Uttar Pradesh has issued a domicile certificate.
|Original copy of sport weightage certificate
||Original character and conduct certificate from the head of the last college or institution attended.
|On the back of five passport-size images, write your name and roll number.
||Original copy of OBC category certificate dated after March 31, 2021, or valid at the time of counselling
|An affidavit describing a break of more than three months since leaving the last college or institution attended.
||A copy of the transfer/migration certificate in its original form
|Issue 2 drafts of INR 500 (counselling fee) and INR 5,000 (initiation fee)
UPCATET Answer Key
After the examination, the UPCATET Exam Answer Key will be issued. All of the answers are listed in the answer key according to their particular sets, which are often asked during the examination period. With the help of the appropriate answer key, the candidate can match their answer or say the probable score. Candidates can check out the UPCATET Answer Key 2021-22 by visiting the university's official website, www.upcatetonline.org, and the answer key will be updated soon under the notification section. After the exam, the UPCATET Answer key 2021-22 will be released.
Candidates can use the answer key to check whether their response is accurate or incorrect, as well as how many approximate marks they earned. By matching questions to the UPCATET Exam Answer Key, the candidate can quickly determine their score and exam status.
Documents Required at Counselling
Documents required at TANCET 2021 Counselling are the following:
- 1. TANCET scorecard
- 2. TANCET Counselling call letter
- 3. Documents depicting past academic records
- 4. TANCET admit card
- 5. Tamil Nadu domicile certificate
- 6. Other documents specified in the counselling brochure
Q: Who should I contact if I have a problem with my admit card?
A: If a student has an issue with his or her admission card, he or she should report it to the conducting authority.