Tezpur University was set up by the Act of Parliament in 1994. The objectives of this Central University as conceived in the resolutions are that it will endeavour to offer business arranged and interdisciplinary courses to meet the nearby and local desires and the advanced needs of the territory of Assam and offer courses and advance exploration in regions which are of unique and direct significance to the district and in arising regions in Science and Technology.
Steps to download the admit card for TUEE:
- Step 1: Visit the Tezpur University official website
- Step 2: Click ‘TUEE 2020 Admit Card’.
- Step 3: Enter the centre code and his/her choice in the online application form.
- Step 4: Download the admit card.
Aspirants need to go through the following admission process for TUEE.
- Step 1: Fill in the Application form
Aspirants must fill in the application form and submit it before the deadline, with all instructions kept in mind. The application fee for aspirants belonging to the General category is Rs 700 and for aspirants belonging to SC, ST and PWD categories are Rs 350, which is to be paid online.
- Step 2: Download TUEE 2021 Admit Card
Admit cards will be allotted only to those aspirants who register successfully for the exam online. And the Aspirants can download it on the official website of Tezpur University.
- Step 3: Appear for TUEE 2021
TUEE 2021 will be conducted for 2 hours and aspirants will be required to answer multiple-choice questions. Questions will differ according to the subjects. Aspirants are advised to answer the questions carefully, as there is negative marking for incorrect answers.
- Step 4: Results:
Check the official website of Tezpur University for the TUEE 2021 Results A merit list will be released and aspirants will be shortlisted based on their scores and ranks secured.
- Step 5: Counselling
Qualified aspirants will be invited to the university to appear for the counselling session.
These following steps can make your journey to succeed in admissions for TUEE, and secure a seat in the university.
- Step 1: Make sure you know the updated and latest TUEE Exam Pattern with authentic Marking Scheme.
- Step 2: Check the full syllabus.
- Step 3: Purchase relevant study guides and prep books.
- Step 4: Solve Sample Papers with mock tests. Prepare for previous Years’ Question Papers too.
The exam pattern for TUEE is as follows:
- The Tezpur University Entrance Exam is offline i.e. pen and paper test mode.
- The total number of questions asked is 100.
- The duration of the entrance exam is 90 minutes ( 1 Hour 30 Minutes).
- The total number of questions varies as per section and courses.
Candidates must make sure that they carry their admit cards to the examination hall. Aspirants found without their admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Most of the aspirants who have taken the entrance exam are waiting to download the Tezpur University Answer Key 2021 so that they can estimate their marks before the declaration of results.
All the participants should check the TUEE examination key on the official website of Tezpur University according to the sets given in the exam. Moreover, the officials will conduct the Tezpur University Entrance Exam 2021 from August 2021. And the tezu.earnet.in Entrance Exam Answer Key will be available in PDF format.
Q. How to download the admit card for TUEE?
A. Steps to download the admit card for TUEE:
- Step 1: Visit official website
- Step 2: Click on ‘TUEE 2020 Admit Card’.
- Step 3: Enter the centre code in the online application form with other important details.
- Step 4: Download the admit card.