Rama University Entrance Test (RUET) is an admission cum entrance test to evaluate thenational aptitude, for Graduate, Postgraduate, Diploma and PhD course aspirants. The candidates must pass and qualify mandatorily to get into the creamy institute admissions at Rama University. This applies to every one of the courses offered at the college.
This year, RUET 2021 is expected to be conducted from the 3rd week of April for UG courses, and the first week of June for PG courses and June 2021 for PhD courses in online mode.
||Rama University; U.P
|Mode of RUET
||Offline (Pen Paper Test)
|Medium of RUET
||English / Hindi
|Duration of RUET
||UG & PG (3 hours) and P.hD (2 hours)
|Type and number of question
||UG, PG, PhD
||1 mark for each correct answer
|RUET official website
“RUET” EXAM DATE
Candidates can check their course exam schedule (tentatively) in the given table:
||EXAM DATE (UG)
||EXAM DATE (PG)
|Application form availability
||23rd week of Feb 2021
||3rd week of Feb 2021
|Last date of application form submission
||1st week of April 2021
||3rd week of May 2021
|Admit card availability
||2nd week of April 2021
||3rd week of May 2021
||3rd week of April 2021
||1st week of June 2021
|Declaration of result
||4th week of April 2021
||3rd week of June 2021
“RUET” ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Nationality: Students of all regions and countries are welcomed to apply for any course for examination.
- Age Limit: There is as such no upper age limit
- Educational qualification -
- a. For UG courses:: Candidates must have 10+2 with a minimum percentage of 50% from any government recognised board.
- b. For PG courses: Candidates must have a score of a minimum of 50% in the qualifying exam.
- c. PhD student criteria: For any courses that the candidate wishes to choose, he/she must have a masters in a respected subject with a minimum of 55% from any recognised college.
“ RUET” APPLICATION FORM
The application Form for RUET 2021 will be accessible from the first week of February 2021. RUET 2021 Application Form can be obtained through the two modes using on the web (online) and disconnected(offline). The candidate can either purchase the application form from any grounds of Rama University or can apply online through the official site of Rama University. The application fee for RUET 2021 application structure is INR 1000.
“RUET” ADMIT CARD
Admit Card for RUET 2021 will be delivered in the second week of April for UG courses and in the third week of May for PG courses at the official site for example ramauniversity.ac.in.Admit cards will be sent using the post to the candidate who applied offline mode.
Candidates who applied through online mode will get it on their enlisted email or can download it from Rama University's site using a novel ID number and password.
How to download the admit card?
The schedule for RUET 2021 comprises 3 segments and each part has distinctive weightage based on marks. Prospectus for RUET 2021 selection test as is shown by RAMA University as follows:
RUET 2021 test schedule for UG study programs depends on UP Secondary Board Syllabus (up to Class tenth) and Higher Senior Secondary and Senior Secondary prospectus (Class11th and twelfth) standard. RUET 2021 test is for qualifying admission to different projects. Thinking about various foundations of candidates, test schedule content is isolated for each gathering.
RUET 2021 test prospectus standard for PG study projects will be founded on the schedule of Class twelfth and graduation identified with the program applied by the candidate.
“RUET” PREPARATION STRATEGY
With regards to planning for RUET, one needs to get all the data and information authentically right and precise. Other than the pre-arrangement exercise, one should likewise get prep books, guides and study material to prepare for the Rama University Entrance Exam. One should know the RUET test design, attempting plan, prospectus, the themes which will be asked in the selection test. It is basic for the possibility to know all the data appropriately so that there is no disarray and no inquiries left unanswered till the latest possible second. If it is a week or a month before the first day, the applicant ought to get all the material to concentrate appropriately. Here we give prep tips and guides on how a competitor ought to get ready for the selection test.
Result for RUET 2021 placement test is tentatively declared in May for UG programs and in the last week of June for PG programs. The outcome will be shown on its official site-ramauniversity.ac.in
RUET 2021 Result will be shipped off to the student straightforwardly to the email address. The outcome must be downloaded from the official site for admissions to RAMA University.
How to download the admit card:
The Counselling cycle begins with the declaration of the Result for RUET 2021. The candidate’s name is revealed on RAMA University's site and the date and time are additionally referenced for guiding position insight. Shortlisted candidates will be called by the University Admission Office for participating in advising measures.
The candidate’s parents or guardians should be available during the guiding meeting.
Applicant should carry the following documents for RUET COUNSELLING 2021:
- Class 10th mark sheet or equivalent examination certificate or mark sheet.
- Class 12th mark sheet or equivalent examination certificate or mark sheet.
- Graduation certificate and mark sheet as per eligibility of the programme applied.
- Character certificate from school/ college from where the applicant passed out last.
- Reserved category proof/ certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Income certificate as per the norms.
- Transfer certificate issued by the school & college where the candidate passed the qualifying exam.
- Migration certificate released by the last attended college/ university/ institution.
- Any one of the identity proof: Aadhar card, PAN card, voter ID card, Driving licence etc.
“RUET” EXAM CENTERS
The candidates can opt for any exam centres mentioned below:
||Rama City, Mandhana, Kanpur - 209 217, Uttar Pradesh
||117/K/137, Geeta Nagar, Near Rawatpur Railway, Station Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
|Rama Dental college
||A-1/8, Lakhanpur, Kanpur -208 024, Uttar Pradesh
1. What is the mode of the RUET application form?
The RUET application form can be either filled in offline or online mode.