About “NEET MDS”?
NEET MDS is a qualification cum positioning assessment led by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). NEET MDS is a solitary selection test for admissions to every one of the postgraduate dental courses offered by organizations in India. National Eligibility cum Entrance Examination or NEET for MDS courses is conducted once every year and is the solitary authentic qualifying test for admission to the Masters in Dental Surgery programs in the nation.
“NEET MDS” OVERVIEW/ HIGHLIGHTS
||NBE (National Board of Examination)
||Hindi and English
|Purpose of exam
||Admission to Postgraduate Dental course
“NEET MDS” IMPORTANT DATES
Candidates need to check the important dates for NEET MDS to keep a track of all examination related crucial events. Dates are for the 2020 examination to get an idea, as 2021 dates are not yet disclosed, because of the pandemic.
“NEET MDS” APPLICATION FORM
NBE delivered the application form of NEET MDS 2021 on October 26, 2020. Qualified applicants can fill the NEET MDS application formccessible on the official site - www.nbe.edu.in. NEET MDS enlistment 2021should be possible at the latest in online mode. NEET MDS application structure 2021 can be filled in five steps mentioned below
“NEET MDS” ADMIT CARD
NBE will deliver the hall ticket of NEET MDS 2021 in online mode at nbe.edu.in. NEET MDS 2021 admit card will be given on December 9, 2020. Alink to download NEET MDS admit cardwill be given on this page when delivered. Just the effectively enrolled applicants can download the admit card of NEET MDS 2021 by entering their client ID and secret phrase in the space given.
Admit card important dates
“NEET MDS” ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Applicants who wish to apply for NEET MDS are encouraged to peruse and comprehend the models set by NBE. It is likewise significant that a student meets the necessary set of eligibility criteria. If NBE discovers that the applicants don't meet the eligibility criteria for NEET MDS 2021, his/her candidature will be dropped. The qualification models for NEET MDS 2021, according to MDS Course Regulations 2017 told by the Dental Council of India with the earlier endorsement of MoHFW is as per the following :
“NEET MDS” IMPORTANT DATES AND EVENTS
||26 Oct 2021
- Will be released online and contains all information regarding the admission process.
||26 oct -15 Nov 2021
- Candidates have to register on the official website of NBE to fill the application form.
|Application correct window
||17- 19th Nov 2021
- Candidates should correct the following details-
- 01. DOB
- 02. Gender
- 03. Category
- 04. Physical disability status
- 05. EWS status
- 06. Photograph
- 07. Signature
- 08. Thumb impression
|Release of Admit card
||10th Dec 2021
- The admit card can be downloaded from the official website only: www.nbe.edu.in
||16th Dec 2021
- It is a CBT mode exam.
- The total duration is 3 hours.
|The release date for 50% AIQ seats merit list
||In between June
- Only those who have been included in the list can participate in the counselling for 50% of AIQ seats.
|Counselling will begin
||Last week of July
- It will be conducted online by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).
Dates subject to change.
“NEET MDS” SYLLABUS
- 1. General Anatomy including embryology and histology
- 2. General human physiology and Biochemistry
- 3. Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
- 4. General Pathology and Microbiology
- 5. General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- 6. Dental Materials
- 7. General Medicine
- 8. General Surgery
- 9. Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
- 10. Oral Medicine and Radiology
- 11. Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
- 12. Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- 13. Periodontology
- 14. Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
- 15. Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
- 16. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- 17. Public Health Dentistry
“NEET MDS” EXAM PATTERN
NEET MDS will be conducted by NBE n PC based mode (CBT). According to theNEET MDS existing test design, the CBT test contains 240 multiple-choice questions (MCQs)from the subjects and syllabus of the BDS program which incorporates Pre-Clinical, Clinical and Paraclinical. The test will be conducted for three hours from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM according to the NEET MDS exam pattern 2022.
By going through the NEET MDS exam pattern 2022, dental alumni will be acquainted with the construction of the online test and will be reviewing every entry of the candidate. Applicants are encouraged to go through the test example of NEET MDSalongside the test day timetable and schedule.
“NEET MDS” RESULT
The passing percentile for NEET MDS 2021 is the base percentile a candidate needs to score to get qualified for the guiding cycle. This percentile has been set by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) and changes as per different levels and classes.
|ST PWD/ SC PWD/ OBC PWD
“NEET MDS” EXAM CENTER
||Bhubaneswar / Cuttack
“NEET MDS” FAQs
1. Who will conduct the NEET MDS counselling?
A. Directorate General of Health Service (DGHS), will conduct the counselling session of NEET MDS on behalf of the Medical Council Committee (MCC).