Set up in 1962, the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) is an 'Institution of National Importance. PGIMER Chandigarh is one of the main preparing, clinical and instructive establishments in the country. It offers more than 50 clinical courses at UG, PG, Super Speciality and PhD levels.
It is positioned second among clinical universities in India in 2020 by the National Institutional Ranking Framework. PGI Chandigarh is endorsed by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Medical Council of India (MCI) and the Indian Nursing Council (INC). The Postgraduate wing Institute of Medical Education and Research is spread on a very large piece of land on Madhya Marg, Chandigarh.
PGIMER Chandigarh has more than 600 profoundly qualified employees. It has every one of the fundamental conveniences, including inns, cafeteria, emergency clinics, sports complex, library and so forth It has more than 45,000 Books and 57,000 Journals. The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research library is likewise a piece of the British Library, which permits its customers to utilize the administrations given by the British Library. It has more than 45 distinct divisions. A portion of the PGIMER Chandigarh divisions are addressed beneath:
Some of the important highlights of the Post- Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research are given below:
|Also known as
||50+ courses across 3 stream
||Over 200 acres
||2nd position in the Medical colleges in India by NIRF 2020, July
PGIMER Chandigarh admission cycle begins in March/April consistently. Applicants looking for admission to PGIMER can visit the official site of the foundation and apply on the web. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Chandigarh admission to a large portion of the program depends on a substantial INICET score. PGIMER Chandigarh courses alongside their determination models are given beneath:
Every one of the candidates who wish to apply to any of the courses offered by the college can enlist on the web and pay the charge in disconnected mode.
A. Keynotes for B.Sc & B.Ph.T admission test
- For applying for B.Sc. Nursing, the least age of the candidate ought to be 17 years and the most extreme age ought to be 25 years.
- For applying for B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic), one must at least have three years of experience with bedside nursing or general well-being nursing in Central/State Govt. recognised emergency clinic/establishment.
- Applicants who will apply for B.Sc. Clinical Animation and Audio-visual creation won't stand qualified to apply to some other course.
- The minimum passing marks in the admission test for any of the above courses is 50th percentile for General/Sponsored/Foreign applicants and for SC/ST/OBC and PWD candidates, it is 45th percentile.
PGIMER 2021 Admit Cards for DM/MCh courses will be delivered for download on pgimer.edu.in. To download the PGIMER entrance ticket, students need to enter the application number/User ID and password. It will incorporate the applicant's name, roll number, test centre, test date, test set.
Applicants should keep their Admit card with them during the assessment alongside the photo identity card.
Steps to download PGIMER 2021 Admit card are given beneath:
PGIMER 2021 will be conducted in online mode at chosen test centres in India by AIIMS Delhi. The question paper will change contingent on the course the candidate has applied for.
- PGIMER 2021 question paper will be Multiple-Choice Questions with 5 alternatives and 1 single right reaction.
- There will be an aggregate of 250 questions.
- The total duration is 180 minutes.
- There will be negative marking.
Candidates need to know about the PGIMER 2021 Syllabus and get ready in like manner to get admissions in different courses offered by PGIMER. In PGIMER 2021, candidates will be tried depending on their insight into all subjects instructed during the MBBS/BDS program including Pre-Clinical, Para-Clinical and Clinical subjects.
PGIMER 2021 Results for MD/MS projects will be reported in the first week of December on the site of AIIMS.
- Visit the official website of AIIMS Delhi.
- Click on the link “PGIMER result”’.
- Login using registration number/ application number and password.
- Click on the “submit”’ button.
- Results will open in a new window.
- Download and save your PGIMER result.
Guiding and Seat Allotment will be done in the consecutive request dependent on PGIMER 2021 Rank. Candidates need to show up for advising on the predefined date and time assigned to them. Every one of the documents and records of the candidate will be checked at the test centre on the specified date. The applicant ought to show up for the Counseling system himself/herself with every one of the fundamental records. No other individual will be permitted with the aspirant.
Important instruction regarding PGIMER counselling:
- PGIMER counselling is an offline based process.
- Students have to be present in person for counselling.
- Counselling will take place in four rounds.
- The distribution of seats will be done based on scores obtained in the entrance exam.
- Only the candidates who will be shortlisted based on the entrance test will be eligible for the counselling process.
- Candidates will be informed via mail about his/her counselling schedule.
1. If I am unable to give the examination, will I get my application fee back?
No, the application fee is not refundable and once given, it will not be sent back in any case.
2. I have not registered with the central registration council, am I eligible for the examination?
No, you are not eligible for the PGIMER examination.