ABOUT GMAT EXAM
The graduate management admission test(GMAT) is an international level examination for the student’s community from the country and outside countries for admissions in Management schools. It is conducted in computer adaptive mode and is intended to evaluate students for certain analytical, writing, quantitative, verbal and reading skills. The language of the paper is English. And the Gmat Exam allows admission to a graduate management programme, such as an MBA programme.
GMAT 2021 HIGHLIGHTS
The GMAT 2021 exam pattern highlights are released to make sure the candidates have a sure shot idea in understanding the complex and the detailed pattern of the GMAT 2021 exam. Some of the exam pattern points are mentioned below:
GMAT Admit card
The GMAT is conducted multiple times in a year, and the admit card for the equivalent is diverse. To take the GMAT entrance examination, candidates ought to have a substantial admit card which will be delivered by getting sorted out the foundation week before the examination. On the GMAT exam day, candidates need to carry the admit card alongside a unique character card given by the government.
GMAT EXAM FEE
The GMAT Examination fee for the USA is $275 while for European Countries is $285. The fee for the exam is charged in Euros or Pounds. The fee for GMAT 2021 in India is US $250, approximately INR 18,700 but extra charges apply if a candidate wishes to change the centre or reschedule the test. Candidates will even be charged the full fee if they fail to appear for the exam.
GMAT 2021 APPLICATION FEE
Check the GMAT application fee in the below-mentioned list-
|GMAT 2021 Application Fee
|Reschedule Exam Appointment
||More than 7 days before appointment: US$60 within 7 days of appointment: US$250
|Cancel Exam Appointment
||More than 7 days before appointment: US$80 Refund with 7 days of appointment: no refund
|Additional report scores
|Enhanced report score
|Score cancel (one candidate can leave the testing centre)
|AWA Essay scoring
GMAT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Candidates are advised to cheque following GMAT 2021 eligibility norms before applying for the examination –
- Qualification - He/She must qualify bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university to be eligible for the examination.
- Several attempts - candidates will be able to appear more than five times in one year to be eligible for the examination.
- Age limit - Only the age of at least 18 years are eligible to apply for GMAT 2021.
- In case, candidate scores 800, he or she must wait five years to take the examination again.
GMAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through the following details regarding the GMAT exam pattern-
- Exam mode - The GMAT 2021 examination will be conducted via online mode.
- Time duration - section 1 will comprise 2 hours 45 minutes and section two will be 3 hours 7 minutes.
- Question type - question paper will consist of multiple-choice questions (MCQ).
Section 1 - It is fixed as quantitative, verbal and integrated reasoning.
Section 2 - candidates will have to choose any from three options:
- 1. AWA, Integrated reasoning, quantitative verbal
- 2. Verbal, quantitative, integrated reasoning, AWA
- 3. Quantitative, verbal, integrated reasoning, AWA
GMAT Application process
Candidates must go through the following details regarding GMAT 2021 registration
- The application form for GMAT 2021 is available online at its official website.
- During the process of registration, exam city must also be chosen from the list provided.
- The incomplete application form leads to rejection, so candidates must fill the complete form correctly and carefully.
- Authority will also provide a correction facility to edit incorrect details provided in the registration form.
- There is no need to send any filled in the application form by post or Courier to the exam conducting authority.
- Once the registration process gets over, candidates must proceed to take its printout for future use.
GMAT IMPORTANT DATES
||01.08.2020 - 31.07.2021 (available round the year)
||01.08.2020 - 31.07.2021 (available round the year)
|Admit card release
||01.08.2020 - 31.07.2021(immediately after registration)
|Exam date and timing
||01.08.2020 - 31.07.2021(conducted round the year)
||01.08.2020 - 31.07.2021(immediately after the exam)
GMAT EXAM PATTERN AND SYLLABUS
There is 4 section in the GMAT test:
- Analytical writing – It evaluates the writing abilities, which is basic to any communication measures and helps in expressing oneself.
- Integrated reasoning – It helps in evaluating logics and reasoning for all problems to analyze data.
- Quantitative reasoning – For quantitative and facts based data analysis to draw out meaningful discussions.
- Verbal reasoning – It helps in conversations and fluency in verbal and written English.
GMAT EXAM PREPARATION STRATEGIES
How to prepare for GMAT 2022?
This might be your cutting-edge Kingdom of thought in case you are taking the famous GMAT 2022. Every year, a lack of aspirants move that greater mile to crack difficult exams. It is a famous leading and popular examination for amazing possibilities for college students to apply and take admissions in the top B-Schools of the country and even the world. Every year, a lack of aspirants compete for the GMAT examination, therefore, it will become very essential for applicants to begin their coaching early to leave in advance of the race.
GMAT EXAM CENTRES
GMAT has a global platform, it has centres all across the world. Candidates can choose to write in any place/city/country that hosts the GMAT exam. Almost all the top business schools in the US, Asia, etc., accept GMAT scores for the consideration of admission into MBA. The GMAT exam centres in India are located in these cities:
Q. How do I register for GMAT?
A: You can register for GMAT at mba.com (the official GMAT website). After you create an account, you can choose your testing date, place and time by clicking “register for GMAT” under the “GMAT exam” on the home page.