Navi Mumbai, 2nd August, 2021: Rustomjee Kerawalla Foundation’s (RKF) JNPV School hosted a felicitation ceremony for the toppers in Secondary School Certificate (SSC), the results for which were declared on July 17. In English medium, Tandel Parth Avinash, Tandel Sai Gurunath and Keni Devang Avinashi emerged as toppers, with 99.20%, 97.20% and 96% respectively. Kadu Krutika Vilas, Kadu Kajal Ganesh and Patil Niraj Dipak topped in Marathi medium, with 96.80%, 96.20% and 95.80% respectively. The students were bestowed with trophies and flower bouquets for their excellent academic performance. JNPV School’s faculty, administration and staff were also present for the occasion.
Congratulating the students on their stellar performance, Kavita Sahay Kerawalla, Vice Chairperson, Ampersand Group said, “Our work at RKF involves making a tangible and enduring difference to everyday schooling for thousands of students, thereby contributing directly towards India’s achievement of the United Nations’ key sustainable goal of ensuring inclusive and equitable quality education and promoting lifelong learning opportunities for all (UN SDG-4). The academic and non-academic achievements of our students, at JNPV School, fittingly demonstrate the effectiveness of our teacher training programmes, quality enhancement initiatives and agile approach to education. I congratulate the students and teachers at JNPV for their outstanding performance in SSC.”
RKF JNPV School has achieved 100% results in the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) for both English and Marathi mediums. The remarkable performance of RKF JNPV students is the reflection of RKF’s constant effort to provide students a nurturing and motivating environment that catalyses their academic, physical and intellectual growth.
About Rustomjee Kerawalla Foundation (RKF):
Founded in 2012, Rustomjee Kerawalla Foundation is an institution that is committed to providing young people an environment to grow intellectually, artistically, athletically and morally. At schools and educational institutions run by RKF, learning is imparted through classes, sports and extracurricular activities and special events. Under the leadership of Mr. Rustom Kerawalla, Founder and trustee of the institution, RKF provides operations and management of JNPV with approximately 4,000 students.
Below are the other services RKF provides:
● Operations and management of various Adarsh Schools in Punjab
● Enhanced learning outcomes for Kalyan-Dombivali Municipal Corporation (KDMC) schools for Grades 1 to 8 through teacher training, student assessment, digital classrooms and digital curriculum
● Model Digital Creche at Moga, Punjab
● Process-oriented and review-driven operations and management of 101 balwadis belonging to Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM)
● Remedial teaching programmes for Central Tibetan Schools Administration in Kalimpong and Mussoorie
● Integrated operations and management of VIBGYOR schools at Goregaon Mumbai, NIBM Pune and Padra Vadodara