WHAT IS “AIMA UGAT”?
AIMA Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) is a common entrance test for admission to undergraduate programs like Integrated MBA, BBA, BCA and BHM and other courses. Registrations for UGAT 2021 closed on July 1, 2021, for the IBT mode test. Prior, the last date to enrol was June 12. UGAT 2021 registrations for the PBT mode finished on June 27, 2021. The UGAT admit card 2021 for the PBT mode have been delivered on June 28, 2021. UGAT test 2021 will be conducted in two separate sessions on July 4 and July 11 in web-based test mode. The UGAT 2021 test, the paper-based test (PBT) was to be conducted on July 4 because of the rampant Covid circumstance in the country. UGAT registrations for the IBT mode test session II are around evening time, for example, July 8, 2021, at noon. UGAT tests generally evaluate the candidates on their knowledge of English, Logical Reasoning, General Knowledge and Numerical and Data Analysis. The test is conducted in pen and paper mode just yet this year it is being conducted in web-based test mode as well. The candidates need to specify their preferences at the hour of filling the UGAT 2021 application form.
Check the exam pattern highlight in the table below:
UGAT APPLICATION FORM
The registrations for UGAT 2021 test are in progress and will close on July 1 for IBT mode meeting 1 and on June 27 for the PBT mode test. UGAT 2021 will be conducted in the PBT and IBT modes. UGAT registrations for the IBT mode II paper have recently ended on July 8, 2021. The registration charge for the two modes is Rs 750. The most extreme number of applications that can be applied through UGAT registration is five. Before enlisting for UGAT 2021, candidates ought to guarantee that they satisfy the base qualification measures for the test.
Application form important dates
For candidates to appear in TANCET 2021, the following eligibility criteria need to be adhered to:
|Last date of registration
Session 1: 01-Jul-2021
Session 2: 08-Jul-2021
|Reasoning and intelligence
Session 1: 01-Jul-2021
Session 2: 08-Jul-2021
Session 1: 04-Jul-2021
Session 2: 09-Jul-2021
UGAT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Students should guarantee that they check AIMA UGAT 2021 qualification models before applying for the test. If the application presented by students didn't coordinate with the qualification rules will be dismissed by authorities. The qualification standards of UGAT 2021 are as underneath:
AIMA UGAT Application Process
On January 15, 2021, AIMA announced the UGAT 2021 Application Form. The application deadline has been extended to June 27, 2021, for PBT and July 1 & 8, 2021, for IBT sessions 1 & 2. Candidates can register in a paper-based format. The AIMA UGAT 2021 application fee is Rs 750. Candidates who would like to have education in IMBA (Integrated MBA), BBA, BCA, BHM, or B.Com can review the eligibility requirements to get going with the course and register for the AIMA UGAT 2021.
On June 28, 2021, the AIMA UGAT Admit Card for the PBT modality was posted online. For the morning and evening sessions, IBT mode hall tickets will be given on July 2 and 9, 2021.
Admission Alerts and Updates from the AIMA UGAT
AIMA UGAT 2021 Admit Card for IBT Phase 2 has been published on July 9th, 2021.
The registration period for the AIMA UGAT 2021 Phase 2 IBT concluded on July 8, 2021.
Aspirants for the AIMA UGAT can access the previous year question papers starting on July 9, 2021.
UGAT ADMIT CARD
Candidates can only have the Admit Card if they download the UGAT 2021 admit card from AIMA's official site, as no other means are available. This can be done till June 28, 2021, for the PBT mode test. The UGAT 2021 admit cards were delivered on July 2 for Session I for the IBT mode on July 9 for Session II. The placement test was conducted on July 4, 2021, in PBT mode and for the IBT mode, the UGAT test will be conducted on July 4 and July 11 for Session I and II separately. AIMA will conduct the UGAT 2021 test in paper-based test mode and web-based test mode this year. Aspirants who register effectively will want to download their Hall tickets by utilizing their UGAT registration ID and password. The UGAT admit card contains the application form number, Sign, Roll number, date of the Exam, and Session timing.
UGAT EXAM PATTERN
For better groundwork for the assessment, students are encouraged to check AIMA UGAT 2021 Examination pattern cautiously. The test will be conducted on paper mode
- AIMA UGAT 2021 contains numerous multiple-choice questions.
- For IMBA, BBA, BCA and so on, the duration of the test will be 2 hours and for BHM, it is 3 hours
- There is no marks deduction for wrong answers.
- For courses like IMBA, BBA, BCA and other general admission entrance tests have a table of contents as English Language, Numerical and Data Analysis, Reasoning and General Intelligence and General Knowledge, current affairs etc.
- For BHM, the assessment schedule will be involved English Language, Numerical and Data Analysis, Reasoning and General Intelligence and General Knowledge, Service Aptitude and Scientific Aptitude
Following are the subject wise syllabus for the UGAT exam:
a. English language
|Fill in the blanks
||One word substitution
||Different usage of the same word
||Foreign language words used in English
UGAT EXAM CENTER
The candidates must enumerate their preference during the time of filling the AIMA UGAT 2021 application form. Students have to choose any 5 institutes/ universities/ colleges as their preference for the exam centre.
It is advised and expected from the candidates to report to the test centre 90 minutes before in the allotted time.
How to check the UGAT result?
- Visit the official website of UGAT- www.aima.in
- Click on “click here to view UGAT result”
- Candidates will be redirected to a page where the login details need to be filled
- Enter roll number, form number and click on submit
- The scorecard will appear on the screen
- Download the UGAT scorecard and take it printout
After clearing the entrance examination, candidates have to participate in the counselling process organized by various institutions. Seats will be assigned to another candidate if students are not physically present at the time of counselling.
Documents required at the time of Counselling for UGAT 2021
At the time of counselling, applicants must present the following list of documents for verification.
- 1. 10th and 12th Mark-sheet
- 2. School Leaving/ Transfer Certificate
- 3. Migration Certificate
- 4. Admit Card of UGAT 2021
- 5. Category Certificate (if applicable)
- 6. Class X pas documents and s certificate for verification of age
- 7.In case the applicant is still in the learning years or last year of education as per the eligibility criteria, then the proof of the last term or year or last qualifying exams
- 8. Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate for SC/ ST/ OBC
- 9. 4 passport size photographs same as uploaded before
- 10. Self-attested photocopies of all the documents
A. How often is UGAT conducted in a year?
UGAT is normally conducted one time per year.