Tense Questions with Answers
Fill in the blanks with an appropriate tense form.
- 1. What _______ you do then? (do / did / done)
Answers:- What did you do then?
- 2. If you had won a lottery, what _______ you do? (will / would / had)
Answers:- If you had won a lottery, what would you do?
- 3. You _______ have done this to me. (needn’t / don’t need)
Answers:- You needn’t have done this to me.
- 4. The storm _______ the roof off. (blew / blows / has blown)
Answers:- The storm blew the roof off.
- 5. I asked him what his problem _______ (is / was / were)
Answers:- I asked him what his problem was.
- 6. Did you _______ a strange noise now? (hear / heard)
Answers:- Did you hear a strange noise now?
- 7. I _______ to a nice restaurant last night. (go / went / had gone)
Answers:- I went to a nice restaurant last night.
- 8. She was upset with me because I _______ to wish her on her birthday. (forget / forget / have forgotten)
Answers:- She was upset with me because I forgot to wish her on her birthday.
- 9. My mother _______ music. (teach / teaches)
Answers:- My mother teaches music.
- 10. He _______ at a bank. (work/works)
Answers:- He works at a bank.
- 11. Rohan _______ singing. (enjoy/enjoys)
Answers:- Rohan enjoys singing.
- 12. _______ you live with your parents? (do / does)
Answers:- Do you live with your parents?
- 13. _______ she knows anything about manners? (do / does)
Answers:- Does she know anything about manners?
- 14. No, she _______ not know anything about manners. (do / does)
Answers:- No, she does not know anything about manners.
- 15. I _______ how to swim. (know/knows)
Answers:- I know how to swim.
- 16. They _______ members of the local football club. (are / am / is)
Answers:- They are members of the local football club.
- 17. I _______ up early in the morning. (get / gets)
Answers:- I get up early in the morning.
- 18. She _______ well. (sing / sings)
Answers:- She sings well.
- 19. Anjali _______ good at singing. (is / am / are)
Answers:- Anjali is good at singing.
- 20. Amar _______ plays for television. (write / writes)
Answers:- Amar writes plays for television.