GK QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS for Class 5
GK QUESTIONS for Class 5: SCIENCE
- 1. Water in plants is transported by what?
- 2. What's not a component of chlorophyll? Nitrogen or Calcium?
- 3. Onion (Allium cepa) could be a modified form of?
- 4. What's the botanical name of Tomato?
Answer:- Solanum Lycopersicum
- 5. What category of animal is an octopus?
- 6. Is that the temperature of the moon higher or lower during the day?
- 7. Which planet is that the smallest: Neptune, Mars, Mercury?
- 8. Your blood group is decided by the genes you inherit from your parents: True or False?
- 9. Oxygen liberated during photosynthesis is coming from
- 10. The part of the stem where the leaf is attached
- 11. What sensory organ of the build consists of a visual part called the crown and an unseen portion called the root?
- 12. Which structure of the attention is that the most sensitive but contains no blood vessels?
GK QUESTIONS for Class 5: MATHS
- 1. What's the subsequent number within the following sequence– 7, 14, 21, 28?
- 2. Place these shapes so as to what percentage sides they have—square, triangle, octagon, and hexagon?
Answer:- Triangle, square, hexagon, octagon
- 3. What's the root of 144?
- 4. What's three-fifths of 50?
- 5. Find the best number that may divide 43, 91 and 183 to depart the identical remainder in each case.
- 6. The H.C.F. of two numbers is 23 and therefore the other two factors of their L.C.M. are 13 and 14. The larger of the 2 numbers is:
- 7. Six bells commence tolling together and toll at intervals of two, 4, 6, 8 10 and 12 seconds respectively. In a half-hour, what percentage times do they toll together?
- 8. Let N be the best number which will divide 1305, 4665 and 6905, leaving the identical remainder in each case. Then the sum of the digits in N is:
- 9. The best number of 4 digits which is divisible by 15, 25, 40 and 75 are:
- 10. The merchandise of the 2 numbers is 4107. If the H.C.F. of those numbers is 37, then the greater number is:
- 11. Three numbers are within the ratio of 3: 4: 5 and their L.C.M. is 2400. Their H.C.F. is:
- 12. The G.C.D. of 1.08, 0.36 and 0.9 is:
- 13. The merchandise of the 2 numbers is 2028 and their H.C.F. is 13. the number of such pairs is:
- 14. The smallest amount multiple of seven, which leaves a remainder of 4, when divided by 6, 9, 15 and 18 is:
- 15. Who is thought because of the Prince of Indian Mathematics?
Answer:- Srinivasa Ramanujan
- 16. “Number rules the Universe” Who said it?
- 17. What's the name for the longest side of a right-angled triangle?
- 18. What number does one get once you multiply all of the numbers on a phone number pad?
- 19. What's the foremost famous theory of triangles in geometry?
Answer:- Pythagorean Theorem
- 20. Within which numeration system, there's no representation for zero?
Answer:- Roman Numerals
- 21. What's the overall number of dots on a dice?
- 22. Which movie is predicated on Srinivasa Ramanujan?
Answer:- The person Who Knew Infinity
- 23. Who is widely considered to be the “Father of Mathematics”?
- 24. Which number is taken into account as Ramanujan Number?
- 25. What percentage zeros are there in one billion?