GK Questions and Answers for Class 3
- 1.What number of hours are there on a very day?
Answer:- 24 hours
- 2.What percentage of minutes are there in an hour?
- 3.1 L is capable of what percentage grams?
Answer:- 1000 ml
- 4.The length of a field may be measured in Millimetres/Metres/Kilometres?
- 5.The gap between Mumbai and Hyderabad will be measured in Centimetres/ Metres/Kilometres?
- 6.When variety is multiplied by zero, the solution you get is usually ____?
- 7.425 x 1= _______?
- 8.555 x 10= _______?
- 9.The most important 4 digit number is?
- 10.425 + 30 = ___ + 425?
- 11.425 + 0 = ___?
- 12.425 x 0 = ___?
- 13.1789 – ____ = 1789?
- 14.1/2 an apple is bigger than, adequate to or but one-third of an apple?
Answer:- 1/2 an apple is bigger than one-third of an apple
- 15.One-fourth of a cake is larger than, capable or but one-third of that cake?
Answer:- One-fourth of a cake is a smaller amount than one-third of that cake
- 16.Weight of an individual is measured in litres/kilometres/kilograms?
- 17.Eight o’clock within the evening is 8 am or 8 pm?
Answer:- 8 pm
- 1.Who are the founders of Google?
Answer:- Larry Page and Sergey Brin
- 2.What percentage of continents are there, and their names?
Answer:- There are 7 continents: Asia, Africa, Europe, North America, South America, Australia, Antarctica
- 3.Which is that the largest continent?
- 4.Within which continent is India located?
- 5.Who founded Facebook?
Answer:- Mark Zuckerberg
- 6.Where were the last Olympic Games held, and when?
Answer:- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil in 2016
- 7.Where will the subsequent Olympic Games be held, and when?
Answer:- The Olympic Games to be held in Tokyo, Japan in 2021
- 8.Which is that the longest river on Earth?
Answer:- river in Egypt
- 1.Who was the primary woman Prime Minister of India?
- 2.Who is thought because of the Father of the Indian Constitution?
Answer:- Dr B. R. Ambedkar
- 3.Who was the primary woman President of India?
Answer:- Pratibha Patil
- 4.What's the National Animal of India?
- 5.What's the National Bird of India?
Answer:- Indian Peacock
- 6.What's the National Flower of India?
- 7.What's the anthem of India, and who wrote it?
Answer:- Jana Gana Mana, written by Rabindranath Tagore
- 8.What's the National Song of India?
Answer:- Vande Mataram, written by Bankim Chandra Chatterjee