GK Questions and account Class 2
- 1. What number of states are there in India?
Answer:- 28 states
- 2. Which city is that the capital city of India?
Answer:- national capital
- 3. Name this President of India.
Answer:- Ram Nath Kovind
- 4. Who was the primary President of independent India?
Answer:- Rajendra Prasad
- 5. It's also called 'the ship of the desert?
- 6. What number of players are there in a very cricket team?
Answer:- 11 players
- 7. What will we call the doctor of teeth?
- 8. What percentage of planets are there within the solar system?
Answer:- Eight planets. (Pluto is not any more a planet)
- 9. What's the currency of India?
- 10. Name the earth on which we live.
- 11. Which is that the smallest state of India?
- 12. Which state is thought because the ‘fruit bowl’ of India?
Answer:- Himachal Pradesh
- 13. Who is popularly called the “Iron Man of India”?
Answer:- Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel
- 14. Which is that the national sport of India?
- 15. The longest river in India?
- 16. Which is that the national fruit of India?
- 17. What percentage of bones are there within the adult human body?
- 18. What percentage of teeth are there in adult humans?
- 19. The quantity of continents within the world is
- 20. What are the continents of the world?
Answer:- Africa, Antarctica, Asia, Australia/Oceania, Europe, North America, and South America.
- 1. After you eat, which system of your body starts working?
Answer:- systema alimentarium
- 2. What does one take after you fall ill?
- 3. Who controls your posture?
- 4. Which organ of your body continues to be pumping after you are sleeping?
- 5. What number of teeth does an adult have?
Answer:- 32 teeth
- 6. What a number of bones are there within the human body?
- 7. What does Sheep give us?
Answer:- Wool/ Milk
- 8. Paper is obtained from which plant?
- 9. Which kind of plant could be a money plant?
- 10. Which is that the hardest mineral in the world?
- 11. Water when freezes, it changes into?
- 12. Where do Lions live?
- 13. What do Bees give us?
- 14. Sun rises within which direction?
- 15. What's a house manufactured from snow called?
- 16. Which sort of garments will we wear within the winter season?
Answer:- Woollen clothes
- 17. We must always cross the road at the?
Answer:- pedestrian crossing
- 18. The red light of the light tells us to?
- 19. The green light of the stoplight tells us to?
- 1. A figure with 3 sides is thought of as a?
- 2. The littlest two-digit number is?
- 3. A figure which has no sides and no corners are called?
Answer:- Circle/ oval
- 4. When any number is multiplied by 0, the solution is always?
- 5. A figure with four equal sides is called?
- 6. Which is that the largest three-digit number?
- 7. One kilogram equals what number of grams?
Answer:- 1000 grams
- 8. What time it'll be when the big hand and hand both are at 12?
Answer:- 12 o’clock
- 9. Which is that the largest 2-digit number?
- 10. Which is that the smallest even number?
- 11. What's the place value of 9 in 1592?
- 12. When any number is multiplied by 1, the solution is
Answer:- the amount itself
- 13. 5 times 6 equals to
- 14. There are 5 chocolates in one box. what number of chocolates are there in 4 boxes?
- 15. 10+20 equals to