In this Mentogram online Procrastination course you will learn how to final beat procrastination, instead of it beating you. In the first training section you will learn the secrets of how your brain and brain chemistry works against you to create procrastination. You will learn how to notice when this is happening and specific ways to handle this problem effectively. You will be shown how your brain is designed to cause procrastination and why it is difficult to overcome. You will be given specific techniques and strategies to help overcome these obstacles effectively.
You will also be taught how to organize and prioritize work in specific ways that are designed to beat procrastination and boost productivity. You will be shown the exact strategies that experts and highly successful individuals use to beat procrastination. This procrastination training will show you ways to get into mind states that will help you overcome procrastination and get more done with less effort. We will show you how to set up your tasks in such a way as to avoid distractions and feel greater accomplishment. You will learn how to say no to distractions, time-wasters and unnecessary tasks.
This course is perfect for anybody looking to beat procrastination and boost productivity. This course has unique insights and strategies to help you beat procrastination and be massively successful. If you want to be more productive, with less effort, this is the course for you. The unique insights and strategies in this course can help you defeat procrastination once and for all. Excellent course for business managers, students, entrepreneurs, and anybody who wants to be more productive and get farther in life with less struggle.
LEARNING OUTCOMES (ALISON):
By The End Of This Course, You Will Be Able To …
1) Discuss the positive and negative results that come from procrastination
2) State the system procrastination uses to get you to mis-manage your time
3) Describe better ways to complete an assignment after postponing it for too long
4) State why people prioritize relaxation over punishment
5) Discuss how the limbic brain overpowers the prefrontal cortex causing procrastination
6) Explain how to stop procrastination from cheating you out of opportunities in life
7) State specific ways to get organized and efficient
8) Discuss how properly sequencing tasks improves outcomes
9) State how experts recommend you overcome procrastination
10) Identify time-wasters and distractions and eliminate them
11) Describe the habits that help you beat procrastination