Communication is simply the act of transferring information from one place, person or group to another.
Every communication involves (at least) one sender, a message and a recipient. This may sound simple, but communication is actually a very complex subject.
The transmission of the message from sender to recipient can be affected by a huge range of things. These include our emotions, the cultural situation, the medium used to communicate, and even our location. The complexity is why good communication skills are considered so desirable by employers around the world: accurate, effective and unambiguous communication is actually extremely hard.
Learn how to improve your communication skills in a professional & personal context.
Faced with a daily deluge of information, effective communication has never been more important.
In this course you will learn different types of communication media to boost your personal effectiveness, save you time, and reduce your stress levels.
- Understanding Communication
- Communication Process
- Types of Communication
- Communication vs Effective Communication
- Role of Effective & Ineffective Communication
- Principles of Product Management
- Communication Theories
- Communication Models
- Strategies to Improve communication
- Group Discussion
- Understanding Communication System
- Types of communication systems
- Network Society
Benefits of the course
- Apply and understand principles of effective communication in a range of media
- Improve your writing skills for greater work and study success
- Apply simple but powerful frameworks to get more out of email and telephone calls in less time
- Design and create more convincing presentations and run more productive meetings
- Develop cultural and interpersonal sensitivity in your communication behavior