In this tutorial course we will learn about SQL. SQL stands for structure query language, it is very necessary any relational database management system. SQL language has been around since 1970s. This contains many features for improved performance and functionality online transaction processing application. SQL is small but focused language.
In this course we will learn about execute a select statement and iSQL commands. In this course we will learn major commands of SQL like DELETE, INSERT, UPDATE, WHERE etc.
· Restricting and Sorting Data
· Single-Row Functions
· Displaying Data from Multiple Tables
· Aggregating Data Using Group Functions
· Producing Readable Output with iSQL*Plus
· Manipulating Data
· Creating and Managing Tables
· Including Constraints