What kind of parent are you? Fill the answers for Identifying your parenting style.
1. You believe that sparing the rod, spoils the child, and therefore you would hit your children if they misbehave.
2. You try and give your children whatever they ask for. This will help them become more confident and secure.
3. If your children are really naughty, you think it's okay to scream at them. Sometimes that's the only way to make them listen to you.
4. Your child wants to use the swing, but the other children are hogging it. Your child comes running to you. You:
5. Your daughter wants to play in the rain with her friends. You:
6. Your child has an essay competition, and you want her to get the first prize. You:
7. You have allotted daily chores to your children.
8. Your child misses the school bus, again. You:
9. You use the phrase, "I said no, and you have to do as I say. No means no."
10. You tell and show your child that you love him, hug and kiss him often.
You're working really hard as a parent! You treat your kids as equivalents, and are helping them to settle on their own choices. In any case, you should be the expert in your home during these developing years, without being excessively ruling. This will go far in making them more free and secure people. There is no work more significant than bringing up your youngsters. Keep doing awesome! You make a decent attempt to make the best choice and all things considered and sensible in each circumstance. Now and again, you might think too hard about the drawn out outcomes when you discipline your youngsters. Unwind! Hold tight! You have the right thoughts and mentality towards nurturing.
You find it hard to deny your youngsters, and more than promptly surrender to their requests. This might be to purchase harmony, as far as you might be concerned's the most effective way to keep them calm. Or on the other hand maybe you simply need to see them cheerful constantly, so you give them anything they request. You would rather not deny your youngsters anything, and appreciate spoiling them. You are excessively delicate, and watching your youngster cry since he hasn't got what he needs harms you. This is particularly evident assuming you are monetarily ready to fulfill their requirements. Yet, you must be more grounded. In the event that your kids truly need something, show them a way they can pursue getting it themselves. Maybe you could work out a prize framework. In any case, prizes should likewise be given inside limits, and now and again. You don't need your kids to start disregarding work that doesn't have a material prize toward the end.
Gracious dear, you're an authoritarian parent! Your kids pay attention to you since they realize they need to, or they would be in some hot water! It's more out of dread of discipline or craving for a compensation than out of an internal feeling of discipline. Furthermore, it is this discipline you should attempt to teach in them. Assuming you are continually pestering them and instructing them, they lose the capacity to have an independent perspective. They would just perform under tension. They become subject to having another person instruct them. Additonally, assuming they dread you, almost certainly, they will develop to have hatred for power and may revolt. Such youngsters could fall into terrible organization during youthfulness. By yelling excessively and implementing orders, you are additionally shutting out compelling correspondence. They consider you to be a figure of power more than as a sidekick. You ought to be somebody they can converse with and share issues with. Relax a little! If your youngster has any desire to wear a sweater in summer, let her. At the point when the sun sparkles and she begins to feel the consume, she'll understand her misstep all alone, without you pushing your power down her throat.