Tsinghua University BeijingTo know more about Tsinghua University Beijing, please visit their website at https://www.tsinghua.edu.cn/en, where you can check news update, application form, exam dates, admit cards, placement drive dates, and more other important details. Tsinghua University Beijing is well known college/university among students these days.
Tsinghua University possesses highly qualified and experienced trainers who impart best education to students and helps them in develop. Currently, the university has 14 schools, 56 departments with faculties in science, engineering, the humanities, law, medicine, history, philosophy, economics, management, education and art.
The university currently has more than 4000 faculty members, including 1172 full professors and 1,061 associate professors. Among them, there are 36 members of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and 32 members of the Chinese Academy of Engineering.
Some of the eminent professor's names are listed below:
- Liang Qichao - famous philosopher and reformist during the Qing dynasty
- John L. Thornton - former president and co-chief operating officer of Goldman Sachs
- Tsiang Tingfu - historian and diplomat
- Wu Guanying - designer of the Official mascot of the 2008 Paralympics
- Wang Guowei
- Qin Hui
- David Daokui Li - economist and the Director of the Center for China in the World Economy (CCWE)
- Patrick Chovanec - commentator and consultant on Chinese economy and US-China relations
- Wang Hui
- Laurie Olin - landscape architect and author
- Liang Sicheng - architect and historian
- Lin Huiyin - architect, poet, and historian
- Chen Yinque - historian and linguist
- Norbert Wiener - theoretical and applied mathematician
- Andrew Chi-Chih Yao - Turing Award winner (2001), computer scientist
Tsinghua University offers best infrastructural facilities to students and staff. The university encourages students to participate in various extracurricular activities and join the student associations of the University. FSAO also organizes extracurricular activities for international students, including welcome party for new students, New Year's party, graduation party, tourist visits to Chinese cultural and historical destinations, sports competitions, etc.
Tsinghua University has more than 110 student associations covering five domains: science and technology, physical training, humanities, arts and public welfare. To name a few: the Students' Performing Arts Club, Zijing Volunteer Service, Students' Association of Science & Technology, Photography Association, Foreign Languages Association, Association of Student International Communication (ASIC), etc.