- Established in 1996.
- Scaling new heights and making rapid strides thanks to its highest standards of academic excellence .
- Ranks among the country's top business schools.
- It's flagship Post Graduate Diploma Program in Business Management (PGDM), approved by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and the Human Resources Development (HRD) Ministry, Government of India, is also recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) as equivalent to an MBA degree.
- Consistently improved its teaching-learning and industry outreach processes. There are 25 core faculty members and most of them have over ten years of industry experience.
- One of the richest library systems in the National capital territory region with a large holdings of textbooks, reference books, journals, magazines, industrial reports, powerful databases and audio-visual aids.
- Rajesh Sahrma-PhD, MBA
- Mohit Maurya-Ph.D, PGDIBO
- N.Meenakshi-MIB, Ph.D
- Ritu Srivastava-MIBM, IB
- Shruti Jain-Ph.D, MFTM
- Mukesh Kumar Mishra-MA, Ph.D
- Roli Raghuvanshi-M.A.
- Complex combines technologically advanced resources with comfortable space and unparalleled amenities.
- It houses 12 air-conditioned classrooms with a seating capacity of 60-80 each.
- The classrooms are designed in a manner that make students feel comfortable enough to actively participate during lecture sessions.
- Teachers have enough space to maintain eye contacts with each and every student, which in turn, enriches the teaching-learning process.
- There are provisions for audio-visual aids such as LCD, overhead projectors, multimedia, videos and audios. In addition, there is a tutorial hall where students meet the teachers in groups and brainstorm over academic issues.
- Other forms of teaching like interactive sessions, workshops, seminars, leadership exercises, management games, mock interviews, meetings and role-plays are organized in the seminar and conference room.
- Both seminar and conference room, with a capacity of around 100 each, are equipped with the state-of-the-art Bose sound technology.
- Comprises a unique cafeteria especially designed for students to have their lunch comfortably in between their hectic schedule of regular classes. The institution has its own residential complex.
- Students mostly stay in the hostel, which has all the facilities, including outdoor games, television rooms, reading rooms, gymnasium and cyber cafes.
- A rich collection of over 25,000 books and 160 journals. it has more than 8500 online journals, 175 video and audio cassettes and more than 850 CDs.
Computing, Software, Internet :
- A state-of-the-art Wi-fi campus, which facilitates students to access global information wherever they are.
- It is well equipped with 200 Pentium IV computers supported by laser printers, scanners & other peripheral devices. A high speed 24 hours Internet connectivity is available to the students through the 512 kbps RF link.
- The hardware is supplemented by various specialized softwares like SPSS, Oracle, Tally, Visual Studio, Power Builder, working on operating systems like Windows etc.
A dedicated placement team in charge of the campus placement of the students the main function of the placement cell is to built corporate relations. These relations are further consolidated through guest lectures, sponsorships, academic activities and campus placement.
Placement process in 2011-12 saw over 65 companies who contacted us and we were able to offer students for placement to only 40 of them. A summary , indicative list is given here:
Banking and financial services: HDFC, ICICI, Nomura, Janalakshmi, South Indian Bank, Kotak Mahindra
IT and IT services: HCL, TCS, Payoda, Beroe
FMCG, Pharma: Coca Cola, Novartis
Auto: Ford, Mahindra, TVS Motors,Hyundai
Conglomerates: ITC, EID Parry
Freight & Logistics: TCIL, GATI, St. Johns Freight
Consultancy, business intelligence , training & development: Naukri, LaunchpadLLC, Ikya Human Capital, Beroe.
The top 150 placement statistics for the year indicate the following average salaries. Certain companies have not disclosed their final CTCs to us at the time of recruitment so we have included the basic offer to reflect a conservative average (for example, public sector companies do not make full CTC data available to us at the time of placement). As a guideline, salary cut-offs for this period for PGDM students were:
Metros - Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai: Rs 4.5 lakhs + p.a.
Tier 1 towns- Madurai , Coimbatore : Rs 3.5 lakhs+ p.a.
Tier 2 towns-Tuticorin, Namakkal : Rs 3.0 lakhs p.a. ( min. cut-off)
The highest domestic salary paid was in excess of Rs 7.0 lakhs p.a . Our lateral students generally achieve placements in excess of Rs 5.5 lakhs p.a. Many of our recruiters take our graduates for tier 2 town placements also, where salaries are differentiated.