JIET is a place of fertile interactions....a college where people and ideas come together in new ways—illuminating turnarounds, igniting sparks that fuel new ventures, and fostering intellectual breakthroughs. The Institute is committed to advance knowledge and educate students in various branches of engineering that will best serve the nation and the world in the 21st century.
Jaipur Institute of Engineering & Technology, Kukas (JIET,Kukas) was established in the year 2009. It is approved by AICTE and affiliated to RTU, Kota. JIET puts its effort where it is needed the most. It is dedicated to finding solutions to challenges of the day with an aim to prepare our students for leadership in today's complex world. Living and learning are intimately intertwined at JIET. Extra-curricular programs, organizations, performances, forums and athletics beckon students, faculty and staff, as well as neighbours from the communities around us.
To know more about Jaipur Institute of Engineering & Technology, Kukas (JIET,Kukas), please visit their website at www.jietkukas.org.in, where you can check news update, application form, exam dates, admit cards, placement drive dates, and more other important details. Jaipur Institute of Engineering & Technology, Kukas (JIET,Kukas) is well known college/university among students these days.
JIET can boast of having dedicated, committed and experienced bunch of excellent faculty members. The faculty members are thoroughly conversant with the latest methodology of teaching that fuses the budding minds with technical expertise and skills. Eminent personalities from industry and visiting faculty from renowned institutes adds to the strength of JIET faculty. Some leading face of JIET are as follows:
- Dr G D Sharma
- Dr G Raj Kumar
- Dr R K Bhardwaj
- Dr S C Agarwal
- Dr Manish Sharma
- Er Anil Agarwal
- Dr P C Gupta
- Dr Naresh Chandnani
- Er Vipin Sharma
- Er Mahaveer Singh
- Dr Jaswinder Kaur
- Ms Mahima Rajawat
- Ms Rekha Sheoran
- Er Vipin Sharma
- Dr Arpita Verma
- State-of-the art infrastructure.
- Spacious, air conditioned and well equipped halls with a good capacity seating arrangement.
- Separate large and airy Conference Halls for all the branches.
- Elegant buildings which include 6 boys hostels having intake capacity of more than 600 students and a girls hostel too.
- Facility of aqua guard, water cooler, common room with TV and indoor games.
- A well equipped gymnasium.
- Spacious and clean canteen which is open throughout the day for breakfast, lunch and snacks.
- Lush green, Pollution free and Eco friendly environment.
- Class room teaching with multimedia facility.
- Practical and Laboratory based classes.
- Well equipped labs with wide variety of equipments.
- Separate central workshop for Electronics & Communication, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering for assistance in the project implementation.
- Group discussion and soft skill development programs.
- Regular Appraisal system with periodic feedback to guardians.
- In campus and off campus pro industry& value aided Training programs and seminars.
- Equipped with hi-tech net labs with high speed accessibility of internet.
- Modern computerized library collaborating with world’s premier institutes and publishers.
- Subscription of on-line journals namely ASTM Digital Library, J-GATE, ASME, IEEE, Springer and Elsevier covering diverse aspects of Engineering.
A team may have the greatest bunch of individual star players in the world, but if they don't play together, the club won't be worth a dime.
Well, can we infer that Together Everyone Achieves More?
The answer is a resounding YES!
A successful team invariably performs with a sense of togetherness. It focuses on harnessing following benefits.
We all have different skills, knowledge and personal attributes. By utilizing all of these different aspects in a team, more ideas can be generated, leading to better results.
Individuals working together as a team to achieve a common goal are continually developing. As they interact more energy and enthusiasm is created. It produces results which enhances motivation and leads to resounding success.
Some people excel at coming up with the ideas. Others love the detail while there are those that focus on the big picture. There are others who can be counted on when it comes to implementing and follow through of a plan. When a team works together, it has a huge range of skills available that it can utilize to deliver extraordinary results.
Often we work on project that needs research, pulling together a proposition, financing it, implementing it and delivering specific benefits. If one person was allocated this task, it could take months and maybe years to make it happen. By splitting up the project, work can move forward in parallel and the ultimate goal achieved faster.
5. Sounding board
We all have a range of options open to us. If we battle it alone to figure out what is best, we might never move forward. In a team situation, other team members can act as a sounding board, allowing us to cut through the options and get on with those most likely to achieve the desired goal.
It is amazing the amount of camaraderie that is created in teams, especially when the going gets tough. People will often go to what seems like extreme lengths when they know that they can rely on the support and encouragement of the team. Teams that work well make a huge impact and benefit from the rewards that go with this impact.