Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar is a statutory University established under the Gujarat National Law University Act, 2003 enacted by the State Legislature of Gujarat. GNLU is one of the National Law Schools in India which has substantially contributed in uplifting the standards of legal education in India.To know more about Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar, please visit their website at www.gnlu.ac.in, where you can check news update, application form, exam dates, admit cards, placement drive dates, and more other important details. Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar is well known college/university among students these days.
- Badjena Sushree Sanghamitra
- Battacharjya Soma
- Biswal Mamata
- Chamarti Ramesh Kumar
- Chhtrapati Devang
- Dave Rhishikesh
- Deogaonkar Anant
- Gandhi Vikas
- Girish R.
- Hittanagi Rajendra S.
- Jabbal Dolly
- 9,000 volumes of journals and knowledgeable tomes.
- 60-unit computer laboratory
- GLH-SC/HC, GLR are also available to the students.
- The Laboratory has access to Internet.
- At present Total 72 Nodes and 3 servers are connected with 4 mbps bandwidth at Academic Block.
- WiFi Network connectivity is available at Hostel, Library and Faculty cabin for Internet and Intranet Access.
- Scanning and printing facility
Halls of Residence
- 34 blocks of quarters
- Two-seater hostel rooms with attached bath
- The University provides separate Halls of Residence for boys and girls.
- Modest guest accommodation in the halls of residence for the visiting faculty and the parents
- Science & Technology Laboratories
- Health Care
- Projected Campus