Banaras Hindu University admission, courses, fees, photos and campus video, review, ranking details.
Established in 1916, Banaras Hindu University (BHU) is counted amongst prestigious universities in the country.
- It has two campuses, 3 institutes, 16 faculties, 140 departments, 4 advanced centers and 4 interdisciplinary schools
- Made a benchmark at the national and international levels in a number of frontier areas of Science, Social Science, Technology, Medicine and Agriculture etc
- Offers conducive environment for learning and imparts exposure to the best international practices and promotion of innovation and creativity
- Currently it has 2500 research scholars and 650 foreign students from 34 nations
- Established at the Rajiv Gandhi South Campus at Barkachha about 75 Kms southwest of Varanasi on 2760 acres of land