RSMSSB stands for Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board IS The board is responsible for the recruitment of capable, highly skilled and to select candidates by all fair means and using correct global testing measures to select the right candidates. Every year RSMSSB sends notifications through its official website at www.rajasthan.gov.in Many vacancies are opened under the RSMSSB, which include patwari, Mahila Supervisor, etc. There are over 1054 vacancies that are notified for Mechanical Engineers, Civil Engineers, and Electrical Engineers. RSMSSB conducts various exams i.e. Stenographer, teachers, Pharmacist, Agriculture Supervisor, Lab Assistant, Radiographer, etc.
1. Board Name - Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur
2. Name of Post-
· Assistant Fire Officer
3. State- Rajasthan
4. Total Vacancies available - 629
5. Application Date- 18th August 2021
6. Examination Date- 29 January 2022
7. RSMSSB Fireman Admit Cards Availability- they generally available two weeks before the exam date
8. Official website - rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
9. Exam Mode- Offline
10. Selection Process:
· Written tests
· Personal interviews
The process of submitting application has been started from 18th August and was completed on 16th September 2021. A huge number of potential candidates from all over the state have applied for these posts. As the application process is complete now the department is to conduct the written exam for the same. RSMSSB Fireman Exam Date for this exam has been declared. The candidates can download RSMSSB Fireman Admit Card just one week before the examination
· Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Minimum 55% Marks.
· The candidate must have working knowledge of computer.
The candidates in the service of ICAR/ Government Service in any capacity or as work-charged employees, other than casual or daily rated employees, will be required to submit an undertaking that they have informed in writing their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for this examination.
· Minimum Age: 21 Years
· Maximum Age: 30 Years
· SC/ST: 5 Years
· OBC: 3 Years
· PwD: 10 Years
For Single Post-
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 50
-SC/ST/PH : Rs. 20
-All Category Women : Rs. 20
For Both Post-
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 1000
- SC/ST/PH : Rs. 40
- All Category Women : Rs. 40
The fee must be paid online along with filling the online application form. Once the fee is paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. Payment of fee can be made through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI Payment.
How to apply Rajasthan RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 Notification:
· Go to official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
· Click “News & Notifications” then find the required advertisement.
· Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
· Back to the page, find apply link.
· If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
· Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
· Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to Download RSMSSB Fireman Admit Card 2022?
RSMSSB Fireman and Assistant Fire Officer written exams are scheduled in the month of January. RSMSSB Fireman Admit Card for this exam will be available before 15 days of the examination. The candidates can download their RSMSSB Fireman Admit Card online through the official website of RSMSSB. They can follow the detailed instructions given below to download their hall tickets. RSMSSB Fireman/AFO Admit Card will. Candidates will get their admit card in online mode only as the board will not send any admit card to the candidate’s postal address. Candidates will be able to download the admit cards by using the application number and date of birth as given by them on the website.
· First of all, you have to visit the official website of RSMSSB.
· After that click on the section named Admit Card.
· Then find the link for RSMSSB Fireman Admit Card.
· Now in the next step click on the link of “Get Admit Card”.
· Then enter your application number and date of birth.
· Then fill the captcha and click on submit.
· After submitting it your Admit Card will be displayed on your screen.
· Take a printout of it for further uses.
The board will conduct an OMR sheet based exam for RSMSSB Fireman and assistant Fire Officer Exam. There will be multiple-choice objective type questions. Each question will be given with four options in the answer out of which only one is correct. So you will have to choose the correct answer among them and mark it.
Candidates are required to bring the following items and documents to the examination centre on the day of examination:
· RSMSSB Fireman/Assistant Fire Officer Admit Card Printout
· A valid photo identity card among pan card, aadhar card, driving licence, voter’s card etc.
· Hand Sanitizer Bottle/ mask is necessary
· A transparent water bottle