Established in the year 1980, Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti Milano (NABA) is the largest Italian private academy which is legally recognized and included in the system of high Artistic and Musical Education (AFAM). NABA adopts unique teaching methodology which is interdisciplinary with a strong commitment to research and experimentation. NABA offers educational projects where students directly deal with real professionals through collaboration with prestigious companies, teamwork and expertise of professional teachers.
Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti Milano offers 6 Bachelor Degree courses (3 years) and 5 Master Degree which are taught in English as well as Italian language. Apart from these, NABA also offers semester abroad options and summer workshops.
Fetured faculties include Nicoletta Morozzi, Denis Santachiara, Giulio Iachetti, Stefano Guerriero, Italo Rota, and Romeo Gigli.
10.000 sq. meters Campus including fully equipped labs, workshops and exhibition spaces.
NABA has a 10,000 sq. meter campus which is located in a renovated industrial complex. The academy boast of its great architectural value in the historic district of Navigli which is one of the areas of the city with pleasant and vibrant cultural and artistic atmosphere. Some of the facilities at NABA are:
- Excellent ICT infrastructure
- Advanced laboratories for computer graphics, video editing, 2D and 3D modeling, sound design
- Workshops tailored, engraving, modeling, painting and lighting
- A studio branch in Via Col di Lana offers machining of plastics, jewelery, iron and wood
- The campus also includes NABASITE, an exhibition space that hosts exhibitions of Italian and foreign artists
- NABAR, a bar service and catering facility
Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti Milano offers excellent placement service as well as internships in companies like The Swatch Group, Giorgio Armani, Pininfarina Extra, Province of Milan, Armando Testa, Publicis, Upim, Arnoldo Mondadori Editore, Editrice Abitare Segesta, McCann Erikson, Lorenzo Riva, Saatchi & Saatchi, etc.