SP JIMR admission, courses, fees, review, photos and campus video details., Mumbai - Bschool is a graduate business school located in Mumbai, India. Founded by the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan in 1981, SPJIMR is on the Bhavan's campus in the Andheri suburb of Mumbai, the financial capital of India. The institute has started two international campuses, one in Dubai (2004) and the other in Singapore (2006), managed under the name S P Jain Center of Management (SPJCM).
SPIMR is one of the leading and premiere B-Schools of India in terms of placements, industrial interface and exposure given to its students.
SPJIMR consists of core and visiting faculty members. Some of the prominent ones are:
Dr. M. L. Shrikant: Dean of S P Jain Institute of Management & Research
- Qualification: DBA (Harvard)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Abbasali Gabula : Deputy Director - External Relations & Administration
- Qualification: MBA ( IMI, Geneva),B E ( Mech)
- Email: email@example.com
Dr. Sajeev Abraham George: Associate Professor
- Qualification: PhD in Industrial Engineering and Operations Research from IIT Bombay, India (2007), MTech, BTech
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A.K. Nag:Director of RBI
- Atul Takle: Vice President, Corporate Communications, TCS
- Atul Phadnis Director, TAM Media Research
- Sanjay Chowdhury: Director, SAP Engineering
SPJIMR Campus is spread over an expanse of 45 acres in the heart of Mumbai city. The campus though modest and humble, comprises of several renovated buildings with excellent residential facilities:
1. Administrative Building and Lecture Halls – The campus is equipped with all the modern amenities characteristic of a world-class educational establishment.
2. Library – The fully computerized library offers 27 different types of learning media. With a collection of over 18,000 volumes including the most recent publications in diverse areas of business, economics and management, 150 foreign and Indian business journals and periodicals, audio-video cassettes and CD-ROMs.
3. Amphitheatre and Executive Training Centre – The new and renovated air-conditioned state-of-the-art Executive Training Centre has a capacity to seat 40 participants and equipped with modern audio-visual training aids.
4. Information Technology Centre – The IT Centre is equipped with state-of-the-art Client Server architecture with educational software and analytical tools including management games as well as computers, laptops, printers, scanners and projectors thereby encouraging its pedagogy of non-classroom learning. The e-learning facilities, which include comprehensive study materials also allows students to take tests online.
5. Hostels – Hostel facilities include amenities like television, table-tennis tables, water filters and coolers, coffee vending machines as well as washing machines. Moreover, all rooms are networked and students are connected through a 24-hour Internet facility, SPINX, the Institute Intranet and messaging applications.
6. Sports and Entertainment: Sports and entertainment facilities include an Open Air Theatre, playing fields and jogging tracks
- A Lake
- Cultural Center
- Botanical Garden
- Institute of Holistic Health Sciences
- Events organized are SPJIMR Academic Conclave, Ojas, Sprint, Lock, Stock & Trade (LST), Gasp, Spandan.
- Options outside campus include posh Mumbai suburbs including restaurants, shopping malls, entertainment and recreation areas, hospitals and medical centers. The area is well connected with main express highways, easily accessible and close to Andheri Station.