NITIE Mumbai - Fees, Courses, Reviews, Admission Process :
National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) was established by the Government of India in 1963 with the assistance of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) through the International Labour Organization (ILO) to create skilled professionals. NITIE's PostGraduate Programmes are highly rated by the Industry. Our Alumni occupy very senior positions of leadership in Industry.To know more about NITIE Mumbai, please visit their website at www.nitie.edu, where you can check news update, application form, exam dates, admit cards, placement drive dates, and more other important details. NITIE Mumbai is well known college/university among students these days.
DIRECTOR: Prof. (Ms.) Karuna Jain
Professor & Dean (Academic Affairs ): GHOSH, S. (Mrs.), Fellow(NITIE), M.Stat., B.Sc.
Areas: Quantitative Methods, Six Sigma through Methods
Email ID: email@example.com
Professor Amitabha De, M.Sc. (Physiology), Ph.D. (University of Calcutta, West Bengal, India), MIIIE
Areas of Academic Interests: Ergonomics and human factors engineering, work and exercise physiology, work study, work systems design, organization & methods, industrial safety management systems.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Professor Biswas P.K, B.Sc. (Physics), B.Tech and M.Tech (Electronics)
Area of Expertise
• Electronics & Tele communication
• Computer hardware
• Business application software
• Decision support system
• Energy audit & Management
• Total productive Maintenance
• Computer application in finance
• Operations Research
Infrastructural Support: Following infrastructural facilities are available within the campus:
Auditorium: The college has afully air-conditioned auditorium with a seating capacity of 200. The auditorium is used for regular lectures, research and scholarly presentations, extramural lectures, industry events, and other academic and community activities.
Hostels: The hostels are really one of the best in the country. All rooms are well furnished single occupancy with attached bathrooms.
Recreational Facilities: Facilities for various sports are available in the campus. Two badminton courts are housed in the Sports Complex which can be used for informal students' functions as well. NITIE grounds are equipped for Football, Volleyball and Athletic events. Floodlit courts for Basketball and Tennis ensure that students can use these late in the evening as well. Indoor equipment for Table Tennis, Chess and Carom are available in all hostels.
Library: The NITIE Library holds one of the richest collection in books journals and online databases in the field of Industrial Engineering, Industrial Management, Organizational Behaviour, Financial Management, Training & Information Technology. The library collection consists of:
- Technical books 50776
- Light Reading books P7756
- Bound Journals J9361
- Hindi books H2161
- Marathi books M714
- Complimentary + Free books 74
The placement report of NITIE for PGDIE program is as follows:
1. Number of international placements with Locations: Olam International made the highest international placement offer at $150,000 per annum
2. Salary Statistics i.e. Minimum, Average and Maximum amounts: The highest salary package offered was of INR 19.6 lakhs per annum. The average salary package summed upto INR 11.87 lakh per annum
3. Exclusive/coveted/First-time recruiters: There were 28 first time recruiters.
4. Number of participating: The placement process at NITIE saw participation from 122 companies.
5. Other facts: The Banking and Financial Services (BFSI) sector made its presence felt in a big way with a number of offers made across private equity, investment banking, markets, treasury, corporate finance, and wholesale and retail banking.
Sector-wise break up: