Bhupal Nobles P. G. College Udaipur (BN Institute) In 1923, it was under the patronage of the then prince, and later, the 75'' Maharana of Mewar. Shri Bhupal Singhji, the two devotees of education and learning. Mamaji Maharaj Aman Singhji of Ralawta and Rao Bahadur Th. Raj Singhji of Bedla, initiated this institution as a Primary School (Court of Wards' School). In 1929, this school was upgraded as Bhupal Nobles' High School. Because of the noble objectives and the incessant toil of its promoters and administrators, the school made steady progress. In 1954, it was upgraded as an Intermediate College. In 1960, it became a Degree college (with pre-university and three-year degree classes). In 1978 it became a multi-faculty Post-Graduate College and in 1999, it had the distinction of being registered as a recognized Research-center by M. L. Sukhadia University, Udaipur. Full-fledged Ph.D. research was launched as early as 1993. In order to keep pace with the latest technological advancement in the field of academics, Computer Education was started in the year 2000. Vocational courses of the UGC were also initiated from 2000. M.A. in six subjects and M.Sc. in Biotechnology were introduced in 2003. Shriji Maharana Bhupal Singh ji Mewar Upto 1964, the Degree College remained affiliated to University of Rajasthan. Later from 1964 to 1982 this college was affiliated to University of Udaipur (re-named as Mohan Lal Sukhadia University). Because of a subsequent government decision, the college was affiliated, once again, to University of Rajasthan from 1982 to 1987. Since 1987, it continues to remain affiliated to Mohan Lal Sukhadia University, Udaipur.