Established in the year 1209, University of Cambridge with more than 18,000 students from around the world, nearly 9,000 staff, 31 Colleges and 150 Departments, has been delivering world class education in all most every field.
Cambridge is one of the top most universities in the world with an excellent teaching staff from many national and world subject leaders.
The University also provides study for short periods to international visitors.
Facilities at Cambridge includes:
- Rich and diverse collections of information resources
- Over 100 libraries in Cambridge
- Collection of 8 million volumes in total
- More than 100 sporting clubs and societies to choose from
- About every sport is catered for, including team games, water sports, martial arts, racket sports, and 50 other extreme sports
- There are more than 751 registered club and societies
- The fields includes drama, comedy, orchestra and many more
- There are four theatres, three cinemas, and two major entertainment venues
- Various other events, fairs and festivals throughout the year
- Dining facilities where one can buy cafeteria-style meals
- More formal dinners at a reasonable price
Cambridge provides 1,500+ internships and vacation placements each year to provide students with valuable work experience.
Cambridge is one of the three universities frequently targeted by Britain's top graduate employers.
The career assistance to the students includes:
- Advice about internships and vacation work experience
- Matching interests and skills to possible careers
- Postgraduate study guidance
- Job application support
- CV and interview advice and support