Established in 1740, the University of Pennsylvania has been committed to excellence in scholarship, research and service. From its highly regarded undergraduate, graduate and professional schools to its wide-ranging program of interdisciplinary research and scholarship.
Penn focusses on its students and faculty, who can pursue knowledge without boundaries, a place where theory and practice combine to produce a better understanding of the world and ownself.
The university includes undergraduate student body of nearly 10,000 from around the globe.
Facilities at the campus includes:
- Arts and Culture: from museums to student theater, music and dance, the arts play leading role at Penn
- Campus Media: Penn keeps its community informed through newspapers, a public radio station and the web
- Athletics and Recreation: root for the Quakers and stay fit through a variety of athlectic and recreational facilities
- Retail: from computers to pizza, shopping on and around campus is convenient and entertaining
Career Services at Penn serves students for various facilities like:
- Jobs and internships
- On Campus Recruiting
- Pre-Grad, Pre-Health
- Pre-Law Advising
- Letters of Recommendation
- Career Exploration
- Career Services Library