Established in the year 1993, KIIT University has emerged as one of the premium technical and management education centers in India. The university delivers Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in Technology, Masters in Computer Application and Masters in Business Administration. These academic courses are offered from eleven sprawling campuses spread over 25, 00,000 sq. ft built up area. Abiding by its tradition of proffering high quality educational programmes, KIIT University is leading the way in employing information and communication technology in education.
An exclusive university, it also integrates technical education and social service. The very institute has promoted Kalinga Institute of Social Sciences (KISS) for tribal students. This completely residential school strives to provide free education along with all the basic necessities of the students. KISS bestows the students with a blend of traditional learning and vocational training to enable them to earn a decent livelihood on completion of their studies. In addition to this, KIIT recently established KIMS, which focuses on health education through its Medical College, Dental College and Nursing School offering MBBS, BDS and Nursing courses respectively.
- One of the Largest Deemed Universities in India
- 350-acres University Campus
- Excellent Placement Record
- Faculty from IITs/IIMs/XLRI etc.
However, KIIT university is the parent institute of two most sorted out schools of management. These are:
- KIIT School Of Management(KSOM):
KSOM boasts a long history of academic brilliance and providing industry-related management education. Set up in the year 1993 Institute of Business Administration and Training (IBAT), the institute strongly believes in its vision of making itself a trend setting centre for business education. Young budding minds at this institute are offered the right balance of classroom learning and practical exposure to transform them into them successful professionals and inspiring leaders.
- KSOMhas made its presence felt from Eastern India to the whole country and by now has many remarkable achievements to its credit. The institute strives at its mission of:
- Imparting quality technical education as well as skills for solving real-life problems
- Inculcating a global perspective
- Creating leadership qualities with futuristic vision
- Fostering spirit of entrepreneurship and societal responsibilities
- Instilling the importance of ethics, morality and healthy practices in professional life
- Cultivating the habit of continual learning
- Encouraging and supporting creative abilities and research temperament
- Establishing and promoting close interaction with industries and other utility sectors and keeping abreast with state-of-the-art technology
- KIIT School Of Management(KSRM):
KSRM was mainly established keeping in view the contemporary Human Resource and Knowledge Development requirements of the rural economy in India. The institute boasts a strong tradition in research among its faculty and students to ascertain and bridge the knowledge gaps in various areas of rural management and development. The very school provides a forum to the rural management experts and practitioners possessing keen interest in rural development to reinforce the following at the local, national and international levels:
- Knowledge exchange
- Policy proofing