Sanskrit literature is as vast as the human life. There are four aims of human life which are called Purusharthas. They are Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksha. Dharma stands for the duties and responsibilities of man. Artha communicates the monetary necessities, Karma stands for the human desires of all types and Moksha is freedom from birth and re-birth and worldly involvement. Any and every literature surrounds these four aims of human life. Sanskrit literature first of all presents Vedas which are the basis for Dharma. Vedas are the root of Dharma. There are four Vedas Rigveda, Yajurveda, Samveda, and Atharvaveda. Brahman granthas explain the Vedic literature and give the detailed process to perform the Yajnas. Aranyakas and Upanishads discuss the internal meaning of the Vedas and the path of renunciation – Moksha Purushartha. Pratishakhyas explain the grammatical issues of the Vedas. Six Vedangas i.e. Shiksha, Vyakarana, Kalpa, Chhandas, Nirukta, and Jyotish help to understand the Vedas.To know more about Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan New Delhi, please visit their website at www.sanskrit.nic.in, where you can check news update, application form, exam dates, admit cards, placement drive dates, and more other important details. Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan New Delhi is well known college/university among students these days.
1.Dr. Ramakant Pandey, Director (MSP) ,Headquarter office
2. Sh. Ramesh Singh, Associate Professor (P.T.I) Headquarter office.
3. Dr.Sachchidanand Tiwari, Associate Prof. (Dy.Director)
4 Dr. Jaiprakash Narayan, Headquarter office
5. Dr. Shyam Dev Mishra, Headquartre office
6. Dr.Ratan Mohan Jha, Headquarter office
7. Shri K.Venkatesh Moorthy, Headquarter office
8. Dr.Ajay Kumar Mishra, Headquarter office
9. Dr P.N. Vatsa, Headquarter office
10. Dr. Chhoti Bai Meena, Headquarter office
11. Dr. Hanif Khan Shastri, Headquarter office
12. Dr. Sunita Gupta, Headquarter office
10. Dr. Prafulla Gadpal, Headquarter office
11. Dr. T. Mahendra ,Headquarter office
The students are endowed with modern infra and convenient amenities that make their life 'go easy' in college hours, alongside make learning more interesting. Some of the facilities include well ventilated classrooms, recreational areas, hostel facility for boys and girls, indoor and outdoor games, stocked library, seamless internet connectivity, medical facilities etc.