National Law University Jodhpur admission, courses, fees, photos and campus video, review, ranking details.
National Law University was established in 1999 and has constantly been ranked as one of the top law schools since its establishment. It has endeavored to produce exceptional lawyers and legal scholarship aimed at pushing and challenging the existing boundaries of knowledge. It follows a holistic approach for understanding law and justice.
Some of the specialties of NLUJ are :
- Impart maximum knowledge of law and research to the students and produce efficient lawyers of tomorrow
- Training and refresher courses for law teachers, judicial officers and advocates
- Increase awareness of laws and rules in the community
Some of the top faculties taking care of institute are :
Justice N. N. Mathur, Vice Chancellor
Former Judge Rajasthan High Court, Judge Gujarat High Court
Professor I. P. Massey (Law), Dean, Faculty of Law
L. L. M. (Lko), L. L. M. (Calif. Berkeley), Ph. D.
Professor K. K. Banerji (Science), Dean, Faculty of Science
M. Sc., Ph. D., D. Sc., Post Doc. (Oxford University)
Teaching Experience : More than 48 Years
Prof. K. L. Bhatia (Law), DAAD and Max - planck fellow
B. A., L. L. M., Ph. D.
Infrastructure and Teaching facilities offered by National Law University to its students are :
- Well maintained halls of learning for offering correct atmosphere for holistic education
- Air conditioned class rooms with slide projector and comfortable seating arrangement
- Moot Courts and Pre Mooting for theoretical understanding of law
- Well furnished conference hall for various seminars, conferences and symposiums
- Online class rooms
- Full furnished laboratories for practical activities
- Air conditioned board rooms with LCD projector for some important meetings
- Gymnasium for being healthy and physically fit
- Cultural and sports complex
- Health care facilities in case of an emergency
- Branch of State Bank of India for fiscal convenience of the students
- Well equipped auditorium with seating capacity of 250 people
- Up and down Transportation facility for the students
- Whole campus is facilitated with WI - FI