Koti Information Technology Pvt. Ltd Hyderabad is Fully Owned Subsidiary of Reliance Information Technologies, Inc., Plainsboro, NJ, USA, and is a totally Integrated Service Delivery System that offers a complete array of Management Consulting Services and IT Services.
Koti Information Technologies is an IT Services Company comprising of IT industry experts with wide range of industry verticals such as Hi-tech, Banking & Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Retail. Our services includes but not limited to Onsite and Offshore Consulting, Implementation and Maintenance of Projects, etc.
- Management Consulting Division
- SAP Center of Excellence
- QA and Testing Center of Excellence
- Authorized Oracle Training
To know more about Koti Information Technology Pvt. Ltd Hyderabad,
please visit their website at www.kotiit.com,
where you can check news update, application form, exam dates,
admit cards, placement drive dates, and more other important
details. Koti Information Technology Pvt. Ltd Hyderabad is well known
college/university among students these days.
Koti Information Technologies is a Fully Owned Subsidiary of Reliance Information Technologies, Inc. in New Jersey, USA and expanded its operations to Hyderabad, India.
We have setup our State of the Art offshore Development Center in Hyderabad with an objective to help our Clients benefit the substantial cost reductions and timely delivery.
Koti Information Technologies has been developing a highly satisfied clientele base both in international markets and domestic markets. We specialize in SAP Consulting Services, Project Implementations (onsite and offshore), Remote Maintenance, Support Services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO). We also offer services in the areas of Oracle Applications, and Testing Services.
Our Management Consulting Division and Center of Excellence Divisions follow proven methodologies in tailoring our client's goals and requirements for their projects.
Koti Information Technologies forms the relationship with clients by deploying cost effective, result oriented consultants at client's site.
Transform amateurs and domain experts to high-quality technical talent to augment our customer needs.
Place ourselves amongst the Top IT Consulting Firms in India by end of 2011.
- Koti IT is located in the heart of Hyderabad City SR Nagar near to Ameerpet.
- Good Infrastructure facility and Quality Trainers for various courses.
- Spacious AC class room for training and equipped with PC, Projectors etc.
- Good exposure in real time training.
Our development centre in Hyderabad, India, has modern, hightech and climate controlled facilities. With continuous investment in stateoftheart infrastructure and facilities, we have successfully developed a creative and energyfilled environment to stimulate and encourage our teams to be more productive.
Our dedication to continuous improvement makes us stand out from the crowd.
We pride ourselves in our level of security and risk management. We ensure 100% safety and security of all data within our control utilizing detailed backups and data security methods. With our strong infrastructure policies, audit processes as well as a total commitment from our team, we have successfully created a trustworthy and secure environment. Your business information is always regarded as strictly confidential and any data and information you share with us is stored and managed professionally and accessed only by the dedicated team working on your project.
We are well connected with rest of the world through 1 Mbps connectivity backed by 512 Kbps connectivity to ensure our operations are not hampered with normal outages.
Communication is key to the success of any project. Where direct communication with India is required, all modern communication facilities, including dedicated video/audio conference rooms are available.
Backed by the high-speed connectivity and processing powerhouses, our data centre is capable of hosting even the most complex and demanding solutions. With fail safe servers and power supplies, our data centre is running 24 X 7 X 365. Offsite backups and redundant hardware and software ensure we benefit from highly available systems with near zero downtime.
Phase I Strategy Development:
- Understand the client needs, competitive landscape understanding strategic objectives
- Identification of industries, companies, market segments and right candidates
- Generate Web Access after Corporate and Requirement Registration.
Phase II Implementation:
- Potential candidates are screened with respect to the critical competencies through battery of tests and interviews
- Qualified candidates are submitted to the client with detailed candidate assessment reports
- Interviews are coordinated and feedback is monitored.
Phase III Closure:
- Interact with client and provide objective recommendations
- Feedback to candidate on interview status.
- Conduct reference checks and negotiations for offer closure
- Follow up on candidate joining.