Institute of Science & Management, Ranchi one of the leading Business Schools in India, was established in 1985 with an idea of catering to the long felt need of management education to the upcoming youth. ISM is known for its highly qualified and dedicated faculty members eager to support the students and their interests through effective counseling and guidance. The Institute provides the student a nurturing environment, a comprehensive range of facilities and the right atmosphere to build their talents, embrace the latest technologies improve their analytical problem solving and communication skills.To know more about Institute of Science and Management, please visit their website at www.ismranchi.org, where you can check news update, application form, exam dates, admit cards, placement drive dates, and more other important details. Institute of Science and Management is well known college/university among students these days.
Department of Business Management
- Dr. Dr. S. P. Mishra – Director
- Sri Athar Hussain Ansari – Senior Lecturer, Asst. Coordinator - Staff Development Programmes
- Mr. Nalin Ranjan Tripathy – Sr. Lecturer
Department of Hotel & Tourism
- Mr. Pankaj Chatterjee – In-charge HMCT, Sr. Lecturer
- Mr. Viveka Nand Sharma – Sr. Lecturer
- Mr. Saurabh Sen – Sr. Lecturer
The institute infrastructure includes:
- Computer Centre – The centre is fully air-conditioned and the latest versions of almost all the software required by management students, faculties and other IT programmes are available to them.
- Library – Library of ISM has a collection of about 10000 (3659 Titles) volume of books both of foreign and Indian publications. In addition, the library subscribes to over 49 national and 27 international Journals. The Library has a good number of audio and video cassettes/CDs on management topics, manuals and software to aid faculty in classes.
- Class Rooms – The institute has more than 8 class rooms of different seating capacities and are provided with spacious Green / White Boards, OHPs, LCD Projectors, Slide Projectors, Pull Down Screens along with network / internet facilities.
- Conference Hall and Auditorium – To support various academics, Sports & Cultural activities, the institute has an Auditorium with a capacity of 300 participants. It has all the modern facilities like PA systems, cordless microphones, LCD Projectors etc.
- Maximum Salary:- Rs 4,50000/-
- Minimum Salary:- Rs 3,00,000/-