BSR Government Arts College Alwar has shown continual progress in the field of education. To impart higher education to his subjects, Maharaja Raj Rishi Dev established the Raj Rishi College here on 2nd of October 1930. It came into existence first as an Intermediate College but in the year 1945, it was upgraded to a Graduate College having faculties in Arts and Commerce. While graduate classes in Science and Arts started in 1952, postgraduate classes in Economics and Honours classes in History, Political-Science and Geography were started in 1967 and in the year 1972 Law classes came into being. Keeping in view the growing strength of students, with every succeeding year, the Rajrishi College was bifurcated in 1978-79 into two separate colleges - 'Rajrishi College' with Science and Commerce faculties and 'Government Arts College' with Arts and Law faculties. In the absence of a suitable building, the classes of Arts and Law continued in the Rajrishi College itself but in the year 1984, Govt. Arts College shifted to its present building which is situated near Rao Tularam Circle, Alwar.To know more about BSR Government Arts College Alwar, please visit their website at http://dce.demo.wwhnetwork.net/college/Default.aspx, where you can check news update, application form, exam dates, admit cards, placement drive dates, and more other important details. BSR Government Arts College Alwar is well known college/university among students these days.